HERE COMES THE WHITE-POWER SAFETY PATROL THEY WANT TO CLEAN UP YOUR CAMPUS

:smh:

The guy with the blurred out face pretty much summed it up

He just wants attention.

When will they learn nothing positive comes from this 
mean.gif

One of my (white) neighbors got shot in the face for literally, walking up to a 'suspicious" car (at night), opened the car door and started that "who are you and why are you here?" ****. The guy in the car was just dropping his GF off. Tensions is high out here right now. 

No disrespect, but your friend had that coming. Sorry to hear that though.

Just watched the Vice vid...

Those dudes are absolute *** clowns. Towson campus hardly has crime but yet they're walking around the campus looking for suspicious black people. What a shame. One of them is gonna catch a fade due to messing with the wrong person or group. They're walking on some thin ice. **** made my blood boil.

*Couldn't believe the nerve of dude trying to paint a picture of Ignatius as some "gangbanger" because of his back tattoo and his selfie picture :lol:

Fam. I would dare these dudes to come to my dorm or stop me on campus with that BS.

Would floor every last one of em.

EDIT: This video instantly came to mind.

Last edited:
:lol:

I had classes with this guy a few years back.

I never spoke to him, but he came off to be a harmless, goofy, obvioulsly opinionated, right wing dude.

I know that classmates hated him because he would always sidetrack class discussion with some right wing rhetoric.

One time I think health care came up, and he mentioned that he had not been to a doctor in years. Then he mentioned that his foot had been bothering him months now, and that it could be broken. :lol:

EDIT: Oh yeah. I barely recognized him. He's gained ALOT of weight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom