Here's a idea...Ovechkin to be a JB Athlete?

Joined Jan 2, 2007
i just thought about it during sportscenter...i think he'll be a good ambassador to JB worldwide

imagine some PE ice skates...it could be either
or

beelzebub23

Banned
Joined May 26, 2008
I think Wayne Gretzky should've has his own brand. I don't know too much about hockey, but he is the Michael Jordan of the sport, right?

Joined Oct 1, 2008
Originally Posted by killacam92345

nope, but i'd like to see derrick rose become a JB member,,,, i can see it now( OG colorways)
- Word is born, he's perfect for the Jordan Team.

GO BULLS!!!

beelzebub23

Banned
Joined May 26, 2008

nope, but i'd like to see derrick rose become a JB member,,,, i can see it now( OG colorways)
JB ain't gettin' Rose. I guarantee he'll go to the highest bidder, and if you know like I know, that's never going to be JB.

Joined Apr 18, 2007

QFT but as far as ice skates...no would not work

davis

formerly koopa2410
Joined Nov 1, 2007
jordan brand's getting played out. he should be with nike.

Joined Nov 8, 2008
JB already has a sax player on their roster why not add Ovechkin? He's def the future face on NHL and JB is always looking for new ways to make $$

Joined Feb 22, 2009
it would never happen, coming from a big hockey fan, Ovechkin is the brightest star in hockey, but what does JB know about making ice skates?

Joined Oct 1, 2008
Originally Posted by DrJayIV

it would never happen, coming from a big hockey fan, Ovechkin is the brightest star in hockey, but what does JB know about making ice skates?
- Why not hockey or ice skating?

JB is sponsoring April Holmes, and she's not playing basketball.

Joined Dec 18, 2007
I think JB should stick to basketball, but I'm down with sponsoring hockey since they represent all sports now.

Joined Dec 6, 2007
Originally Posted by nickmcclure

I think JB should stick to basketball, but I'm down with sponsoring hockey since they represent all sports now.
I think so too.

But on the other hand, I think it's a good idea for JB to expand more in sponsoring different sport athletes.

Joined Jul 15, 2008
killacam92345 wrote: [hr][/hr] nope, but i'd like to see derrick rose become a JB member,,,, i can see it now( OG colorways)
I agree 100%....that would be awesome!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now