Here's a idea...Ovechkin to be a JB Athlete?

i just thought about it during sportscenter...i think he'll be a good ambassador to JB worldwide

imagine some PE ice skates...it could be either
pimp.gif
or
indifferent.gif

I think Wayne Gretzky should've has his own brand. I don't know too much about hockey, but he is the Michael Jordan of the sport, right?

Originally Posted by killacam92345

nope, but i'd like to see derrick rose become a JB member,,,, i can see it now( OG colorways)
- Word is born, he's perfect for the Jordan Team.

GO BULLS!!!

nope, but i'd like to see derrick rose become a JB member,,,, i can see it now( OG colorways)
JB ain't gettin' Rose. I guarantee he'll go to the highest bidder, and if you know like I know, that's never going to be JB.

QFT but as far as ice skates...no would not work

jordan brand's getting played out. he should be with nike.
pimp.gif

JB already has a sax player on their roster why not add Ovechkin? He's def the future face on NHL and JB is always looking for new ways to make $$

it would never happen, coming from a big hockey fan, Ovechkin is the brightest star in hockey, but what does JB know about making ice skates?

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

it would never happen, coming from a big hockey fan, Ovechkin is the brightest star in hockey, but what does JB know about making ice skates?
- Why not hockey or ice skating?

JB is sponsoring April Holmes, and she's not playing basketball.

I think JB should stick to basketball, but I'm down with sponsoring hockey since they represent all sports now.

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

I think JB should stick to basketball, but I'm down with sponsoring hockey since they represent all sports now.
I think so too.

But on the other hand, I think it's a good idea for JB to expand more in sponsoring different sport athletes.

killacam92345 wrote:
I agree 100%....that would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom