Here's a new thread idea vol. So you got 8 dollars right...

What's the best thing or combo of things you can get with no more than 8 dollars?

I'm going with a nick, a dutch, a dollar shot of smirnoff, and a Whopper Jr.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Sobe lifewater Yumberry Pomegranate is buy one, get one right now, so I'll get 4 of those....a loaf of bread....and some butter. Make mad toast.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Sobe lifewater Yumberry Pomegranate is buy one, get one right now, so I'll get 4 of those....a loaf of bread....and some butter. Make mad toast.

laugh.gif
the hell?

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I'm going with a nick, a dutch vega (gotta stretch that nick for as long as possible), a dollar shot of smirnoff, and a Whopper Jr. 4 wings w/ fries from the restaurant on the corner ($2 and i owe him tax but that aint nothing cuz i already owe Paul like a dub
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by TheHavik

I'm going with a nick, a dutch vega (gotta stretch that nick for as long as possible), a dollar shot of smirnoff, and a Whopper Jr. 4 wings w/ fries from the restaurant on the corner ($2 and i owe him tax but that aint nothing cuz i already owe Paul like a dub
laugh.gif
).
Vegas ftw... unless you got somewhere to be that day. them #*%*# burn ALL DAY, for better AND worse
grin.gif

What's the best thing or combo of things you can get with no more than 8 dollars?

I'm going with a nick, a dutch, a dollar shot of smirnoff, and a Whopper Jr.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
People still sell nicks? I haven't seen people slang dimes since high school.... All I see is dubs now...

Well back on topic, I'd get 2 32oz miller high life, 2 vicodon , and a $1 spicy chicken sandwich from carls jr.
smile.gif

I'm going with a nick, a dutch, a dollar shot of smirnoff, and a Whopper Jr Big Mac/Crispy Chicken Club Sandwich.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I actually did this like a few days ago
laugh.gif

I deadass can't think of much you can do with $8

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Sobe lifewater Yumberry Pomegranate is buy one Arnold Palmer's half lemonade half iced tea, get one right now, so I'll get 4 of those....a loaf of bread....and some butter. Make mad toast.

mad toast.

almost one fourth of gas for the car and drive to my friends house and smoke for free, yea imma female i get away with that.

Back
Top Bottom