Loving this post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

amazinng amazing all i can say

mike dunleavy n baron davis with the dimes all day
amazing is that the warriors will have to wait another 12 years to see the words playoffs on their arena
I love fans like you.� A person who actually believes he is special because his team is good
laugh.gif
.� A person that has NOTHING to do with the teams success and feels the need to brag about how good HIS team is by putting other fans down
laugh.gif
.� Mr. L at his finest
indifferent.gif
did i say anything about the Lakers being better than the warriors...was i bragging?...NO!...reLax dude
laugh.gif
...i thought youd know me by now...you know how i feeL about the warriors...calmdown bro...but hey i spoke the truth didnt i?...mr. L is back
wink.gif

Ahh another Lakers fan from the bay, one of those
yes sir...the biggest Laker fan in the bay
pimp.gif

ok somebody already posted that video.. why dont u just post all the other ones where JRich gets "blocked"

too bad cuz there arent any

laugh.gif
JRain gets his Moss is the GOAT thread in earlier.

Now Cheezy going in with a JRich thread.

I love it.
roll.gif

amazing is that the warriors will have to wait another 12 years to see the words playoffs on their arena
I love fans like you.� A person who actually believes he is special because his team is good
laugh.gif
.� A person that has NOTHING to do with the teams success and feels the need to brag about how good HIS team is by putting other fans down
laugh.gif
.� Mr. L at his finest
indifferent.gif
did i say anything about the Lakers being better than the warriors...was i bragging?...NO!...reLax dude
laugh.gif
...i thought youd know me by now...you know how i feeL about the warriors...calm down bro...but hey i spoke the truth didnt i?...mr. L is back
wink.gif
smh.gif
obviously don't understand what I said
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.� Mr. L at his finest
indifferent.gif
a6315549a94bc0996b50812b769cb0d5f1daa59.gif

Originally Posted by Vsano

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

He's good and all, but eh, I hope Suns trade him..
Co-sign... Their line up is not that effective..
I have a hard time believing any team would take that contract. Maybe in the 2010 season, but not next season.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Wow. How can you be so obsessed with such a scrub?
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

if u grew up in the Bay Area u'd know.
Jrich=GSW basketball plain and simple, he's been through the bad times and the good time(s) (I wish the s were needed there but, it's not.)
laugh.gif

* and yes i do have a Lakers sig.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom