"Hes a dunk artist, and the air is his canvas"

J Rich fell off . This thread is pointless. If you want to see great dunk go watch TFB

Yea youre right. Seeing guys dunk in an empty gym is way better than seeing a top tier dunker in NBA games.

jrich is good and all but dude you need to stop slurping. were you even a fan when he was still with reebok?

6thhr5.jpg

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

jrich is good and all but dude you need to stop slurping. were you even a fan when he was still with reebok?

yes man i dont care about the endorsements

a_jrich_i.jpg

Originally Posted by dyyhard

*waits for fathers day post on YOUR father of the year.*

laugh.gif

As bad as the Warriors have been the last decade, yall have no idea how entertaining Warriors basketball has been 2001 to present.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

Jrich's best days as a dunker and player happened when he was wearing Reebok. He had way more fans/supporters when he was with the vector thanhe does today with the swoosh imo.

grin.gif

[h2]Guard suspended following charge[/h2]
PHOENIX -- The Phoenix Suns have suspended Jason Richardson for one game without pay as the result of his arrest on allegations he wasdriving 55 mph above the limit with his unrestrained 3-year-old son in the car.

In a brief statement late Monday afternoon, the Suns said Richardson would miss Tuesday night's home game against the Los Angeles Clippers "for conduct detrimental to the team." The one-game suspension will costhim $111,111 of his $12.2 million annual salary.

A Scottsdale police officer first saw Richardson driving 67 mph in a 40 mph zone Sunday night and followed him, police said Monday. That's when theofficer clocked him at 90 mph in a 35 mph zone and pulled him over.

Police said Richardson admitted to speeding and identified himself as a Suns player. The officer saw Richardson's son in the back seat of the car andthat he was not in a child seat.

Richardson said he had taken his son to dinner and was on his way home.

He was arrested and charged with reckless driving, excessive speeding and failure to use a child seat. He was released from jail after a few hours.

Police said Richardson's fiancee responded to the scene of the stop and took custody of the boy.

Richardson spoke briefly to reporters after the Suns practiced on Monday.

"I just want to apologize to everybody -- my teammates, my family, especially my fiancee," he said. "It's a tough time for me. I'vebeen questioned as a basketball player, questioned as a person, but my fatherhood in question is tough, because I try to be the best father I can be, and tryto keep my kids out of harm's way."

The Suns announced the suspension about two hours later.

It was Richardson's second run-in with the law since the Dec. 12 trade that brought him to Phoenix from Charlotte in exchange for Raja Bell, Boris Diawand Sean Singletary.

Richardson was cited Dec. 21 on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol. He was stopped by a Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community policeofficer and accused of having a blood alcohol level above 0.08 percent and of failure to drive in one lane.

At the time, Richardson called the incident "one stupid mistake I made," and he said he hoped it wouldn't change the public's perceptionof him.

Richardson is averaging 15.6 points, third-highest on the team behind AmareStoudemire and Shaquille O'Neal, in 28 games since joining the Suns.

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

amazinng amazing all i can say

mike dunleavy n baron davis with the dimes all day
amazing is that the warriors will have to wait another 12 years to see the words playoffs on their arena

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

amazinng amazing all i can say

mike dunleavy n baron davis with the dimes all day
amazing is that the warriors will have to wait another 12 years to see the words playoffs on their arena
I love fans like you.� A person who actually believes he is special because his team is good
laugh.gif
.� A person that has NOTHING to do with the teamssuccess and feels the need to brag about how good HIS team is by putting other fans down
laugh.gif
.� Mr. L at his finest
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

[h2]Guard suspended following charge[/h2]
PHOENIX -- The Phoenix Suns have suspended Jason Richardson for one game without pay as the result of his arrest on allegations he was driving 55 mph above the limit with his unrestrained 3-year-old son in the car.

In a brief statement late Monday afternoon, the Suns said Richardson would miss Tuesday night's home game against the Los Angeles Clippers "for conduct detrimental to the team." The one-game suspension will cost him $111,111 of his $12.2 million annual salary.

A Scottsdale police officer first saw Richardson driving 67 mph in a 40 mph zone Sunday night and followed him, police said Monday. That's when the officer clocked him at 90 mph in a 35 mph zone and pulled him over.

Police said Richardson admitted to speeding and identified himself as a Suns player. The officer saw Richardson's son in the back seat of the car and that he was not in a child seat.

Richardson said he had taken his son to dinner and was on his way home.

He was arrested and charged with reckless driving, excessive speeding and failure to use a child seat. He was released from jail after a few hours.

Police said Richardson's fiancee responded to the scene of the stop and took custody of the boy.

Richardson spoke briefly to reporters after the Suns practiced on Monday.

"I just want to apologize to everybody -- my teammates, my family, especially my fiancee," he said. "It's a tough time for me. I've been questioned as a basketball player, questioned as a person, but my fatherhood in question is tough, because I try to be the best father I can be, and try to keep my kids out of harm's way."

The Suns announced the suspension about two hours later.

It was Richardson's second run-in with the law since the Dec. 12 trade that brought him to Phoenix from Charlotte in exchange for Raja Bell, Boris Diaw and Sean Singletary.

Richardson was cited Dec. 21 on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol. He was stopped by a Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community police officer and accused of having a blood alcohol level above 0.08 percent and of failure to drive in one lane.

At the time, Richardson called the incident "one stupid mistake I made," and he said he hoped it wouldn't change the public's perception of him.

Richardson is averaging 15.6 points, third-highest on the team behind Amare Stoudemire and Shaquille O'Neal, in 28 games since joining the Suns.

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
hannan5.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Hannan and Jason Richardson[/size][/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]July 7, 2003: After reading the story about Hannan in this weekend's Detroit Free Press, and learning of her love for basketball, Michigan native Jason Richardson of the Golden State Warriors, and formly of the Michigan State Spartans, called U-M Trauma Burn to ask if he could meet Hannan.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]And only a few hours later, Jason and Hannan were sitting face-to-face in a lobby in Med Inn, U-M's hotel for patients were Hannan and her mother, Yusra, have been staying to allow Hannan to continue her therapy at U-M.[/size][/font]
[table][tr][td]
hannan1.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]For nearly one hour, Jason, Hannan and Yusra, with the help of UMHS Interpreter Linda Steinke, talked about Hannan's life in Iraq, playing basketball, going to college and even made plans to play a one-on-one basketball game, which Hannan hoped Jason would let her win. Hannan was also very excited to learn that Jason was the NBA two-time slam dunk champion, and hoped that he might show her a few of his basketball moves.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Jason, along with his cousin, brought Hannan an autographed basketball and photo. Hannan also received an autographed pair of Jason's size 16 Reebok basketball shoes, which Hannan enjoyed putting on and walking around in even though they were a few sizes too big.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Thanks for your visit, Jason Richardson![/size][/font]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1][/size][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]search this site[/size][/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] [/size][/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Help with Searching[/size][/font][/size][/font] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]

http://www.med.umich.edu/opm/newspage/2003/iraqpatientupdates.htm[/size][/font]

lol forgot to look at who made this thread before i clicked it ... right after i saw the title of the vid, i was like "this has to be posted by thatyoungcheezy dude..."

Back
Top Bottom