HE'S BAAAAAACK! (Vol. Get the pictures!)

45154358.gif

Just in time for Match Play...
pimp.gif

Tiger Woods announced on his website Thursday that he will return to competition starting Feb. 23 for the World Golf Championships-Accenture Match Play Championships in Tucson. Woods is the tournament's defending champion.
"Elin and our new son Charlie are doing great. I've enjoyed my time at home with the family and appreciate everyone's support and kind wishes," Woods said on his site, tigerwoods.com. "I'm now ready to play again."

Woods has not played in a tournament since winning a dramatic U.S. Open playoff against Rocco Mediate on June 16. He underwent knee surgery June 24 to repair a torn ACL and cartilage damage in his left knee.

"We received confirmation today that Tiger Woods has committed to play in next week's World Golf Championships-Accenture Match Play Championship in Tucson, Arizona. We are delighted that Tiger is returning to competition and look forward to watching him compete next week," PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem said in a statement.

yeah, havent watched any golf since hes been gone. Will be tuning in next week hes gonna win by 3 strokes

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

God everyone hates golf except for Tiger. This sport will fall off so hard once he dissapears.
I disagree. Golf is probably one of the oldest sports in this world. Even before Tiger there have been great players. There are also some up andcoming young players who are coming in the tour. This sport will be around forever.

Anybody watch the story about the 6 year old golf prodigy on Real Sports tonight?
eek.gif
eek.gif
Lil man had Tigers swing down pat. Lil dude has also beat cancertwice and his dad is a Marine and JUST got back from Iraq. I was cryin like a lil bia bia watchin the story.

EDIT found the story

Dont Step...

man thats an amazing story... sucks kid had cancer, hopes it never returns, but man that kid has an awesome golf swing

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The fact that everyone who's been playing with him are saying he's stronger, it'sincredible.[/color]
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom