HE'S BAAAAAACK! (Vol. Get the pictures!)

Great story.

Even has that Tiger fist pump down
laugh.gif

Tiger Woods is the definition of clutch. I was watching highlights from last year's US Open and that putt he made
on 18 to force a playoff was
eek.gif
. The way the ball was bumping, bouncing,and rolling and still went in was
amazing.

I cant wait to watch golf again, now that hes back, i hope he tears it up the first time out there

Golf is not a sport. It should fall into the archery or darts category.

No defense, no sport.

You try hitting a golf ball with perfect form and sinking putts whilst judging the wind and slope. Consistently.

Call it what it is, but golf isn't aiming for the middle or throwing darts at a triple 20 every time.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

God everyone hates golf except for Tiger. This sport will fall off so hard once he dissapears.
I disagree. Golf is probably one of the oldest sports in this world. Even before Tiger there have been great players. There are also some up and coming young players who are coming in the tour. This sport will be around forever.
TRUE

BUT

the sport will lose fans because of Tiger....but gain new and young fans as well

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

I wish that kid the best hopefully the cancer doesn't come back
kids best score on the front 9 is 41..........
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i shoot a consistent 43 ....
*note to self*never golf in with a little boy
grin.gif

I think Tiger is the one athlete or sports team in the world, that basically everyone is rooting for to win.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I have to see him play in person at least once.

i watched him play at the 2007 PGA Championship. followed him as much as i could the entire week.

it was an experience i will never forget.

My favorite athlete back in action...I can't wait.

If you guys haven't seen him play live, do yourself a favor and do it this year. I saw Jordan play in person about 10 times, and I've seen Tiger inperson about 20, and you don't really grasp how damn good these guys are until you see it live. Since I won't be in the US for the local WGC in Akronthis year, I'll be catching Tiger at the British Open...

I want to see him play guy is as good as it gets with golf, a legend that isn't done yet

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

ohwell.gif
I know it's difficult, it's just not a sport.
laugh.gif

Yeah, but you can poke holes through your logic pretty quickly.

There's no defense in Track and Field.

Competitive running is about as basic a behavior humans have and is indisputably considered a "sport".

Back
Top Bottom