Hey bros, with Father's day around the corner, the blues are setting in....

Don't fap nor have sex for a few weeks & take some testo-jack. Do some heavy (relative to your strength level) barbell squats & deadlifts while you're at it.

You'll blow the biggest, most explosive load of your life.

Last edited:
Sorry bro, really sorry.

If I survive my illness I won't be able to have kids, so I know how it is.

Adopt and make some kid happy

Sorry bro, really sorry.

If I survive my illness I won't be able to have kids, so I know how it is.

Adopt and make some kid happy

you really put my issue into perspective, really sorry about what you have gone through and traumatic impact its had on your life

Hope the best for you bro, a lil ksteezy would dope and I know you would have some cool photoshoots :smokin it'll all work out for you

You can try to increase your intake of Folic Acid, Coenzyme Q10, and Vitamin E. Together they can help increase sperm count and motility.

It stinks Steezy, but life is a weird challenge. Clean up your diet a little, time her cycles, start squatting and dead lifting, and just maintain faith. Don't let anger overcome you, just keep believing. I wish you both the best.

Also, does that keep your junk cold stuff actually work like they show on TV?

Last edited:
Wow I'm currently going through the same thing with my hubby. He has a problem with his sperm morphology.(not the right shape) It's really stressful and we have been trying for two years now. We may have to do IVF which I'm not looking forward to...but I really want to add to our family. Keep the faith Steezy

Wow I'm currently going through the same thing with my hubby. He has a problem with his sperm morphology.(not the right shape) It's really stressful and we have been trying for two years now. We may have to do IVF which I'm not looking forward to...but I really want to add to our family. Keep the faith Steezy

ah man, thank you.

if its stressful and disheartening for us as men, is by far worst for you guys, the pain and stress involved, going through our first cycle of IUI's alone was messed up, daily ultrasounds and bloodwork for a whole week, the actual procedure of artificial....i can only imagine how IVF is and i dont blame you, i feel terrible putting her through all that.

my count and morphology are fine i believe, is the motility which is supposed to be at 50% and im at a damb 11% last i checked :smh:

good luck to you and your guy, stay strong.

Bro I will keep you in my prayers I really do hope you get the kid your looking for. Blessings to you and the wife.

thanks alot bruhs, this is gonna be the longest 2 weeks ever!!

when it does happen, NT babyshower for sure....lol

you'll make a great father elkin and somehow, someway, you'll raise a child one day.

i just had my first father's day and i have to tell you, having my son is the most incredible experience. every damn thing he does amazes me. i came home from the gym in the morning to find that my son "made" this card at day care. damn near cried when i seen my little man wearing a cardboard tie :tongue:

View media item 458192

Damb bro!....I'm finna not have sex for a month in an attempt to rally all the troops I can and hang my wife from her legs for an hour after seeing that card :frown:

Sucks even more that I don't have bros or sis...

yeah thats an option, but is just not the same...
hey buddy, it's the same.  i'm adopted because my bio mom was too ****** up to be able to take care of herself, much less me.  was born right on the street in baltimore (literally, the street, two blocks away from JH) and after me and moms were scooped up and all was said and done, she gave me up and that was the right thing to do.  my parents have never been anything less than my parents and your kid will feel the exact same way if you chose to go that route.  you will love that child like it came from your seed the first time you lay eyes on it and you'll never regret it.  

i'm sayin, try your best to do it natural of course, but if that option comes up dry (no pun intended steezy 
laugh.gif
) don't shut down adoption so quickly.

Last edited:
Damb bro!....I'm finna not have sex for a month in an attempt to rally all the troops I can and hang my wife from her legs for an hour after seeing that card :frown:
i'm telling you man, you'd be a fantastic dad. are there any herbal supplements that increase sperm motility or improve fertility?

hey buddy, it's the same.  i'm adopted because my bio mom was too ****** up to be able to take care of herself, much less me.  was born right on the street in baltimore (literally, the street, two blocks away from JH) and after me and moms were scooped up and all was said and done, she gave me up and that was the right thing to do.  my parents have never been anything less than my parents and your kid will feel the exact same way if you chose to go that route.  you will love that child like it came from your seed the first time you lay eyes on it and you'll never regret it.  

i'm sayin, try your best to do it natural of course, but if that option comes up dry (no pun intended steezy 
laugh.gif

) don't shut down adoption so quickly.

eventually is the same, because you grow to love that adopted child as your own, i believe a parent is not one who births a child but one who can raise one....however with adoption those parents never experience the joy of pregnancy, the joy of looking at that kid and seeing themselves, Ive been a maternity photographer for about 3 years, ive seen so many pregnant women and expecting dads share their love and happiness i had to stop shooting maternity, i told my wife i wanted to focus more on wedding work because is more money and although thats partially true, its also because everytime i shoot an expectant couple i become a bit bitter and envious and that might affect my work....its really not the same at the end of the day bro.

laugh.gif
 dude you just don't know and ya sound bitter - i don't blame you.  but if you and your girl come to that wall, best believe you're gonna feel exactly the same when you fight for the child you want, bring him/her home and the first time they call you 'dad' you gonna be grinning and tearing up.  i get you're frustrated and upset and i hope it all works out for y'all.  my parents went through the same thing, ended up mom's womb was barren.  they went through all this adoption ish, found me visisted with me and have always maintained they fell in love with me immediately and vice versa.  they didn't miss out on anything.  i think the amount of specialness in each case is the same, just the steps taken to get there are different.  that's okay but at the end of the day it's EXACTLY the same if that's what god leaves for you as an option.  but like i said, hope you guys conceive naturally.

:rofl: was just at a baby shower, dude was all over his wife's belly

see man, certain little important things as parent you wont get through the adoption route....but im not opposed to it bro...ill definately adopt if it comes to it and love my child just as much as if he/she was conceived naturally.

i know what you're talking about. being with my girl through her pregnancy brought us to a whole new level of intimacy in our relationship. my respect for her grew and she knows that i'm there for her no matter what. we talked about how we want to raise our son, our hopes and dreams, we read to him or sang a song to him most every night before he was born, massaged her back and legs when it got painful, she changed up what we eat and helped us to budget and improve the quality of our life. i'm not scared to get married now.

gl fam :pimp: :lol:

i know what you're talking about. being with my girl through her pregnancy brought us to a whole new level of intimacy in our relationship. my respect for her grew and she knows that i'm there for her no matter what. we talked about how we want to raise our son, our hopes and dreams, we read to him or sang a song to him most every night before he was born, massaged her back and legs when it got painful, she changed up what we eat and helped us to budget and improve the quality of our life. i'm not scared to get married now.

these are the things im trying to get at...when thinking of natural vs adoption the factors and whats different is all about the couple/parents and what they gain/miss/learned from the experience of maternity.....those 9 months are very important for a couple, specially one thats ready and planned theirs out....unfortunately with adoption the couple misses out on this, a woman doesnt get the chance to birth her own child, id be afraid she would be resentful deep down towards me because i came in the way of that...it sucks bruhs.

I know this feel brother.

The whole pregnancy thing was new to me and my lady and it brought us closer x100000

And being there through the whole thing and watching it all.. I can't explain the feeling.. watching this all happen was all surreal..and it's crazy cause the due date the doctor gave us was 100% accurate she went into labor the day they told us which was March 27th but he didn't come til the 28th.

It would have been awesome if he had been born on the 27th cause my birthday is the 26th and hers is the 28th

Hope you get to experience the whole pregnancy and everything that comes along with it brosef

Last edited:

Do it dude. I said before in here that I went 2 weeks, no sex, no fap.

And hit the bullseye in my first shot.

I went straight volcanic in there!

Damb bro!....I'm finna not have sex for a month in an attempt to rally all the troops I can and hang my wife from her legs for an hour after seeing that card
frown.gif

Thats actually a worst idea.  If they aren't used, the production reduces and the flow is even slower since your not using it.  Just space out the time.

Back
Top Bottom