Hey fellas need a favor.... again

Hit up some schools and see if you can be a paraprofessional. Most high special ed population schools will always need people.

BEFORE I START IF THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE IM SORRY AND MODS CAN DELETE

last time y’all helped me out with depression, now I need another favor for my New York boys

I support my mom and dad and little sister, since none of them are able to work.
Got laid off yesterday, my accounting firm got audited by the irs, the owners were doing some grimey crap, With no notice whatsoever I got laid off

Don’t have enough time to wait for unemployment and it definitely won’t provide enough

Y’all got any any connects for any job? Sneaker store, firm, bank, anything.

I’m desperate

Google temp agencies in your area. They'll find you a job with the quickness. Warehouse, data entry, construction, etc.

For quick cash maybe try uber eats, ebay/CL selling, scour CL for any jobs.

I was about to say the same thing. Make sure your resume's out there and in the meantime do Uber/Lyft, or any odd jobs to have funds coming in. Little money better than no money

Good Luck OP

I've always found that networking is key for me.

First step I would take would be to contact anyone you've come across in the field you're interested in. Regardless of how long ago you spoke to them, it never hurts to reach out.

20190911_164919.jpg

Back
Top Bottom