Hey, Flight Club Fairfax, Can I Get A Check?

I despise Flight Club...So I shot an email to the likes of "Your sucky services are getting suckier"

Let's all do this folks...And link this post to the email.
wink.gif
They can't ignore a couple hundred emails.

FAIRFAX@FLIGHTCLUB.COM

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I despise Flight Club...So I shot an email to the likes of "Your sucky services are getting suckier"

Let's all do this folks...And link this post to the email.
wink.gif
They can't ignore a couple hundred emails.

FAIRFAX@FLIGHTCLUB.COM
laugh.gif
Thank you.

Seriously, I respected what I thought they were & still consider the services they offer to be a good idea. But if you're going to execute like this,I'd rather watch them go under than periodically shiesting folks or operating on their own schedule.

never happened to me before. i still have a balance of 180$ with them. waiting for my lebron V to sell till i close out my balance. the only complaint is theywanted to lower the price of lebron V a year later because it wasn't selling well.

Whattup. as someone that has sold A LOT of shoes through flight club (greene street location) , i would say give them a call, explain what has happened, theywill most likely get you your check asap and might send you a few tee's to make up for any problems you had, you will def get your money they are not a flyby night business so i wouldnt stress it, but it definitely should NOT have taken this long for you to get a check.

I've dealt with them on numerous occasions. Have sold well over 5 grand worth of shoes through both FCNY andFCLA....

FCNY has decent service. So did FCLA...

Up until the past yr and a half that is. Same thing was happening to me. Sending my checks to the wrong address. I called them and corrected the issue and theysent the shoes to the wrong address (AGAIN).

They never pick up their phones. When they do they rush through the conversation. I doubt they actually take down any information you give them to correct (yesI got that suuuure).

However I'm sad to say I'm going to have to deal with them this summer as I have quite a lot of sneakers I want to sell. I hate selling shoesindividually online.

Hopefully RIF.LA gets more popular with their consignment service.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I hate selling shoes individually online.

i don't like posting like taking pictures individually, and being disappointed the shoes didn't sell higher on ebay.

flight club la has better service. they usually respond to my email better, and tell me if the item was sells.

it usually takes two days to receive you're check.

Originally Posted by imrichboy

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I hate selling shoes individually online.

i don't like posting like taking pictures individually, and being disappointed the shoes didn't sell higher on ebay.

flight club la has better service. they usually respond to my email better, and tell me if the item was sells.

it usually takes two days to receive you're check.
Two days?

Not for me.

Usually takes me a few phone calls over a period of 3 weeks. The dudes over there are lames. The ladies are the only ones that actually do work.

Flight seems to be juipping people i read a thread like this a while ago bak on iss saying he never got his check...

I don't think I will mail my shoes to them to sell. When u had to sell my dmp I just drove it there. I kept checking the
Site till my shoes were no longer listed. Yeh I got that much time in my hands. I called and picked up my check. No need to wait on that.

Hmm...finally some others coming forward with their stories.

I'm going to try to call again once they open. Maybe I'll have better luck today in speaking with someone.

To everybody saying "just drive over there" = not an option.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by wj4

I have a feeling you're not the only one. Sadly a lot of their customers are kids who they know won't do anything about it (legally) for a bill or two.

johngotty- It's only $100...I know it's not going to phase you so just air them out on your blog.
smile.gif

^
laugh.gif
That's an option.

THE SMOKING SECTION IS PISSED!

Mr. JohnGotty,

Check the response email I got....
Is there any way to find out who this customer is so that we can rectify the problem? Crystal Robles

crystal@flightclub.com

P: 323.782.8616

F: 323.782.8617

On May 25, 2009, at 7:28 pm, Cidman911 wrote:

Word is spreading fast on your recent progressively crappier and crappier Flight Club service my friends....

http://niketalk.com/topic/179203?page=1
Pm me your email sir..I'll forward it to you...

At least we're getting somewhere...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Cidman - you've got a msg sir.

I called & finally got someone on the phone. Told him I wanted to check to make sure my address was correct, blase blah. It wasn't. Towards the end ofthe convo, he semi-mentioned, "I'll have them get that out shortly." Cool.

Afterwards, "Crystal" replied to my email & said they'd waive the $10 fee processing fee associated with shipping the check UPS.

I said thanks.

But the real thanks goes to you all as well
smokin.gif

I like what they're offering, but I can't 100% say I'd go through them again because the complete service wasn't up to par.

At least you're getting the $$$.

I don't believe that address crap from them. Thats the kinda thing a theiving yellow rat fink basterd that owes me money would say....and theres plentysons of *$&$#$ that do.

Good day to you sir.

Back
Top Bottom