Hey, Flight Club Fairfax, Can I Get A Check?

I sent in a pair of shoes a long while ago.

I got an email on Apr. 27th saying the shoes sold.

I replied to the email, just confirming they had the correct address.

No reply.

Tried to call.

No answer.

It's May 25th and I still have no check.

Did I just happen to be the one person who received crappy service or is this common?

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Where do you live?
TN but what does that have to do w/anything? It's not like they were hand delivering it
laugh.gif

It's not so much the money as it is the principle here. A month to send a check and you charge a fee for said check too? Nobody answers phones in a placeof business nor do they check the email accounts?

I even have one employee's email address who was all Quick Draw McGraw when I was prepping to send the shoes in. Now, dude doesn't even reply to theemails I've sent him
nerd.gif

Shiest.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Where do you live?
TN but what does that have to do w/anything? It's not like they were hand delivering it
laugh.gif

It's not so much the money as it is the principle here. A month to send a check and you charge a fee for said check too? Nobody answers phones in a place of business nor do they check the email accounts?

I even have one employee's email address who was all Quick Draw McGraw when I was prepping to send the shoes in. Now, dude doesn't even reply to the emails I've sent him
nerd.gif

Shiest.

Cause if you were closer you could just go there yourself
indifferent.gif

If you lived closer you probably wouldn't be having this problem

Where do you live?
laugh.gif

It's not so much the money as it is the principle here. A month to send a check and you charge a fee for said check too? Nobody answers phones in a place of business nor do they check the email accounts?

I even have one employee's email address who was all Quick Draw McGraw when I was prepping to send the shoes in. Now, dude doesn't even reply to the emails I've sent him
nerd.gif

Shiest.

The grimiest.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

why didn't you just sell em here?
Didn't feel like troubling with it & figured I'd give them a shot.

Cause if you were closer you could just go there yourself
indifferent.gif

If you lived closer you probably wouldn't be having this problem
Yeah, I'd like to think but who knows.

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Goodluck with that sir. I didn't know it was shady like that.
With the inventory they have, you wouldn't believe them to be shady. I've been to the Ft. Greene store a couple of times while I was inNYC. Generally a good shopping experience. Now this changed my perspective a little.

Any ideas on what recourse one might have in this situation?

Their E-service sucks (took 2 months for them to ship out my top tens), I hope it works out. You should def send a few emails threatening legal action in thesubject line.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Their E-service sucks (took 2 months for them to ship out my top tens), I hope it works out. You should def send a few emails threatening legal action in the subject line.
Yeah, that's pretty much the only options I could think of. I was hoping public shame might help a little
laugh.gif

I ordered from them online before all this and I guess I should've read the handwriting on the wall then b/c they were mad hard to get a reply fromregarding if my shoes had shipped and tracking info.

Did you send them to LA or NY? If its in LA i might be able to help out....

just read Fairfax in the title DOH!. anyways PM me your real name and ill holla at someone over there about it, include the shoes too...

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Did you send them to LA or NY? If its in LA i might be able to help out....

just read Fairfax in the title DOH!. anyways PM me your real name and ill holla at someone over there about it, include the shoes too...

^ PM sent.

And nah, I don't think i'll fly to LA for a $100 check
laugh.gif
It's strictly principle.

I have a feeling you're not the only one. Sadly a lot of their customers are kids who they know won't do anything about it (legally) for a bill or two.

johngotty- It's only $100...I know it's not going to phase you so just air them out on your blog.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

I have a feeling you're not the only one. Sadly a lot of their customers are kids who they know won't do anything about it (legally) for a bill or two.

johngotty- It's only $100...I know it's not going to phase you so just air them out on your blog.
smile.gif

^
laugh.gif
That's an option.

Originally Posted by wj4

I have a feeling you're not the only one.

If I'm not the only one, how come nobody else is logging complaints?
Like I stated, probably because most of their client based are teens. If I were a 16-17 yrs old in the east somewhere and I got got. I probablywould try an email or a phone call. If I get no response sooner or later, I'll most likely give up.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wj4

I have a feeling you're not the only one.

If I'm not the only one, how come nobody else is logging complaints?
Like I stated, probably because most of their client based are teens. If I were a 16-17 yrs old in the east somewhere and I got got. I probably would try an email or a phone call. If I get no response sooner or later, I'll most likely give up.
Enh, my nature is not one based around taking L's
laugh.gif
I'll hold Phil Knight accountable & start wearing NB's, completely boycotting Nike based off some Tom & Jerry !#+ like this.

Back
Top Bottom