Hey...........How Come Women In Our Army Don't Look Like This?

military women don't do it for me at all .....

heard most of em are hornbags though .......

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

3387776150_b26cd28faa.jpg

Israel_Army_Women_08.jpg

Our women could beat their women though 
pimp.gif
those ones are
pimp.gif
 but the last line sums it up lol

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea as if MOST, hell as if 20% of the women look that good in most non US Militaries. 
grin.gif

Bad logic. I am sure you can EASILY fine 10 fine women in the US Military. You don't show the hundreds........AND HUNDREDS of busted females from other folks armies do you? Not sure what you were trying to accomplish man but it doesn't make sense.

357lgy8.gif

So as I was saying...

israeli_army_girls_32.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Michelle Manhart, U.S. Air Force, posed for Playboy. This picture gets me especially riled up.

69593.jpg
its out of focus tho
What kind of goofyass name is Crossmanhart? Sounds like some fifth rate pro wrestler.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

My boys been in the marines for around 5 years now and the stories he tells me about the females in his camp are outright scandalpus. Hes told me how these wholesome lookin white chicks will be down to get trains ran all nights on days off. Ive seen videos and its honestly funny to me. Half the time theyre sent there by parents, and in some cases hes said girls just go thru basic training to workout and meet guys lol. It happens more often than you think. Anyways, my 2 cents.

ihavetheweirdestboner.gif
seriously though, in for more gangbang/train stories.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

My boys been in the marines for around 5 years now and the stories he tells me about the females in his camp are outright scandalpus. Hes told me how these wholesome lookin white chicks will be down to get trains ran all nights on days off. Ive seen videos and its honestly funny to me. Half the time theyre sent there by parents, and in some cases hes said girls just go thru basic training to workout and meet guys lol. It happens more often than you think. Anyways, my 2 cents.

url

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Michelle Manhart, U.S. Air Force, posed for Playboy. This picture gets me especially riled up.

69593.jpg
its out of focus tho
What kind of goofyass name is Crossmanhart? Sounds like some fifth rate pro wrestler.
Her pics are
devil.gif
pimp.gif
though.

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

69593.jpg
its out of focus tho
the military discharged her on the strength of those pics 

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

url
caint eem breeve
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who is the last chick. goodness gracious.

btw am i the only person that gets pissed off when they see the commercial with dudes saying they graduated from this or that school and went into the military. I feel they wasted 4 years of their lives to get a degree to be a damn grunt.

Back
Top Bottom