HEY, JB, YEAH, ALL STAR XI'S RETRO ICEY, C'MON

Status
Not open for further replies.
so how come nike can't make those retros like the og's with the blue tinted soles? cause those icy soles are nothing compared to the blue soledXI's...

1zw292v.jpg

now the post is worthwhile

if the fake people from china looks at this site and make the fake shoes we photoshop i could see nike looking at it

Originally Posted by sckid20

I WILL KEEP MAKING THIS POST EVERY COUPLE MONTHS BECAUSE I KNOW NIKE LOOKS AT NT,
ALL STAR XI'S
CLEAR SOLE
PACKAGE OR LIMITED OR GR WHATEVER I GOT DOUGH GUAP GUAP GUAP
IM A SNEAKER HEAD BUT DONT REALLY BUY KICKS LIKE THAT, LAST JORDANS I BOUGHT WERE THE ALL STAR AQUA VIIIS
JB, C'MON MAN
HOW YOU GONNA RETRO THE SPACEJAMS BEFORE THESE?? YOU RETROED THE CONCORDS 3 TIMES
FOR REAL MAN
FAT LACES, CLEAR SOLE, OG SHAPE,
DO IT FOR THE OG DUDES THAT WEAR JORDANS TILL THEY GET BEAT
NOT FOR THE NEW SCHOOL KIDS THAT WEAR FUSIONS AND NEVER SEEN MJ PLAY A GAME
I WANT THESE ON MY FEET
NOT FOR KEEPIN IN DA BOX AND SELLIN ON EBAY TO MAKE SUM CHANGE
STOP PLAYIN MAN, YALL PHOTOSHOPIN FORCES AND JORDANS TOGETHER LIKE CONAN DID WIT CELEBRETIES AND THNKIN THAT %$# COOL
ITS SIMPLE
AIR JORDAN XI WHITE COLUMBIA BLUE ICE SOLE
PERIOD

Every time people see you make this post you build the hype.
Ever time the hype for a shoe builds a little more, JB push it back and/or cheapen the quality a little more.
Your post is no more effective than an online petition.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

just break down and cop a pair of retro's

for $350 off e-bay or the buy/sell forum if you want a pair that bad.

that's what i did..........................................peace
Yes.

At least you'll know it's better quality than the Jordans that are coming out nowadays.

yeah retro em so there can be another 300 page thread about people crying about the price and quality.....? Don't bother Nike. The Spacejam thread is a hotmess.

Columbias are supposed to be coming out in 2010, it's just not decided when yet. They're back and forth on whether or not do another XI, and which one.It might be Concords, Cool greys, or even lowtop Concords, but I think they're already set on dropping columbias. Don't know how close they'll beto the OG's though.

i would love for jb to retro the columbias but the thing is after the cdp bred 11's i dont know if i want them too. i just hope if they do they get thequality back to where it used to be which i doubt will ever happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom