HEY, JB, YEAH, ALL STAR XI'S RETRO ICEY, C'MON

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

laugh.gif

OP - JB isn't gonna release these just cuz you made a thread about how much you want them...
REAL TALK. When was the last time they ever listened to us? There's no need. They'll get paid either way. These will drop eventually, andJB will receive the maximum amount of profits for them, and the piece of sh*t that they package them with. And most of you like fools will pay.

Dummies.......

NIKE LISTENS TO NT, I CAME ON HERE IN LIKE 04-05 AND I REMEMBER IN WDYWT IF A DUDE WAS WEARIN
FOAMZ
BAKINS
DT MAX'S
GODZILLAS
TECHS
CARMINES
INFRARED 90S
UPTEMPO MAXS
PENNY 2S OR 3S
AIR ASSAULTS
AIR FLITE LITES
CARBON ZOOM FLIGHT 95S
GRIFFEYS ETC
IT WUZ LIKE
eek.gif

I STILL CANT BELIEVE NIKE HAS RETROED WHAT THEY HAVE
SO YEAH I THINK THEYLL LISTEN EVERYTHING COMES BACK SOONER OR LATER
AS FOR THE DUDE THAT SAID IM JUST MAKIN EM PUSH IT BACK MORE
IM JUST A NIKE FAN GIVIN MY 2 CENTS
IM A SIMPLE MAN, 100, I JUST WANT DA SHOES
2010, I CAN WAIT FOR THAT

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

laugh.gif

OP - JB isn't gonna release these just cuz you made a thread about how much you want them...
REAL TALK. When was the last time they ever listened to us? There's no need. They'll get paid either way. These will drop eventually, and JB will receive the maximum amount of profits for them, and the piece of sh*t that they package them with. And most of you like fools will pay.

Dummies.......
Tragically very sad, unfortunately very true.

That would be nice and all...but it's JB, what do you expect? A tinted blue sole on those would be nice though.

I love how so many people complain about the quality of the CDP 11s....for me, I was never able to get XIs in 2001, so it doesn't matter to me then....andsince I wasn't able to get a pair of these in 95, it doesnt matter to me now....as long as they're not the quality of some of the fake XIs I'veseen kids wear at school and what not, I don't care...I would buy this retro in a heartbeat...nuff said

Originally Posted by smcrock14

I love how so many people complain about the quality of the CDP 11s....for me, I was never able to get XIs in 2001, so it doesn't matter to me then....and since I wasn't able to get a pair of these in 95, it doesnt matter to me now....as long as they're not the quality of some of the fake XIs I've seen kids wear at school and what not, I don't care...I would buy this retro in a heartbeat...nuff said
If I tell you that I've seen fakes with equal and better quality than cdps, you'd probably think that I was lying. But I have. Do a littleresearch. I'm sure you can find some on the web. Someone a while back posted a fake pair of Concord lows that looked to be much better quality than cpds.

And how the hell did you miss '96? Everybody and they momma had a pair of black/red XIs. Were you locked up, or were you just a toddler?

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

these kids just don't understand. I remember that game like it was 10 minutes ago. Them joints were effing beautiful

I would pay for these

smh.gif
@ JB dropping the concords 3 times. Don't make no sence
Neither does your spelling.

Jeez, this thread has turned into a wishlist... Columbias will prob never get retroed for another two years or so at least. And that's wishful thinking....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom