HEY, JB, YEAH, ALL STAR XI'S RETRO ICEY, C'MON

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY WILL LISTEN
NT NEEDS TO ARCHIVE THIS POST
CUZ THEY WILL LISTEN

^^^^^AND IF THAT 10.5 WERE AN 11.5 OR 12 I WOULD BUY EM, AND STILL CREATE THIS TOPIC
CUZ I KNOW SOMEBODY FEELS ME
YEA "ITS THE SHOES" BUT ITS ALSO MORE THAN THE SHOES
Y'KNOW?

If nike really wanted to make more money they would listen more and stop scrapping the good shoes and stop releasing the trashing colorways in 1's andother jordans!

Originally Posted by desent

If nike really wanted to make more money they would listen more and stop scrapping the good shoes and stop releasing the trashing colorways in 1's and other jordans!

Nike/JB knows what they're doing, bro. How big do you think the demand for a pair of XIs was back in early 2002? Very low. Because everyone and grannystill had a decent pair. These retros can only make JB money if there is a demand for them. After this year, watch how low the demand will be for a pair of AirJordan 1s. If they dished out sneakers everytime one of us cried for a pair, they'd be f*cked in the years to come. They got fusions out that are doingvery, very well. So there is no sane reason in the world to saturate the market with one of their most popular sneakers until everyone has a pair, and no oneneeds a pair anymore.

Originally Posted by sckid20

I WILL KEEP MAKING THIS POST EVERY COUPLE MONTHS BECAUSE I KNOW NIKE LOOKS AT NT,
ALL STAR XI'S
CLEAR SOLE
PACKAGE OR LIMITED OR GR WHATEVER I GOT DOUGH GUAP GUAP GUAP
IM A SNEAKER HEAD BUT DONT REALLY BUY KICKS LIKE THAT, LAST JORDANS I BOUGHT WERE THE ALL STAR AQUA VIIIS
JB, C'MON MAN
HOW YOU GONNA RETRO THE SPACEJAMS BEFORE THESE?? YOU RETROED THE CONCORDS 3 TIMES
FOR REAL MAN
FAT LACES, CLEAR SOLE, OG SHAPE,
DO IT FOR THE OG DUDES THAT WEAR JORDANS TILL THEY GET BEAT
NOT FOR THE NEW SCHOOL KIDS THAT WEAR FUSIONS AND NEVER SEEN MJ PLAY A GAME
I WANT THESE ON MY FEET
NOT FOR KEEPIN IN DA BOX AND SELLIN ON EBAY TO MAKE SUM CHANGE
STOP PLAYIN MAN, YALL PHOTOSHOPIN FORCES AND JORDANS TOGETHER LIKE CONAN DID WIT CELEBRETIES AND THNKIN THAT %$# COOL
ITS SIMPLE
AIR JORDAN XI WHITE COLUMBIA BLUE ICE SOLE
PERIOD

did dis man jus ask 4 da clear soles? y? eff dem clear soles give us da ice blue as a matter of fact u decide
Blue Soles
eek.gif
eek.gif

d3f253aec56b0539366a5b58438badad85f9b11.pjpg

Clear Soles(very watered down)
frown.gif
frown.gif

6a22589eb86fa5c53a9a335f5c893d5ea290ba4.pjpg

the ice blue soles complete's da shoes IMO

How the f*** has this not happened yet????!!!!"

I made this post 4 yrs ago. First retro columbia xi came out over 10 years ago.

How yall gonna release the bugs bunnies THREE TIMES and these once?
And now that im wiser yes, blue soles.

Gentry if youre reading this. And i KNOW youre reading this.

Get on your s***.

And dont get fancy wit no all star aqua columbia pack i swear to god.

Lmao how i typed four years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom