Hey Kony 2012 Supporters, come in.

Humbled

formerly whatslosinlike
"One of the heads of Jason Russell's Invisible Children organization made a disturbing video after the charity won a $1 million grant ... in which he appears to be drunk and joking about keeping $900,000 for himself. TMZ has obtained the clip ... featuring Jedidiah Jenkins, the Director of Ideology for the charity dedicated to hunting down African warlord Joseph Kony. The footage appears to be shot in 2010 ... right after Invisible Children won the $1 million grand prize in the Chase Community Giving Facebook competition. " - TMZ.COM

How yall really feel though? 

30t6p3b.gif
@ myself for not coming up with this hustle.
*cue the living the life video*
30t6p3b.gif

I TRULY hope this is a wake up call for anyone out there that just blindly follows or hops on any bandwagon without doing some research or knowing the background, etc of what they're supporting. I'm still laughing at my girl though. 2 weeks she was all about KONY, last week she was on draw something now shes on the tayvon martin thing
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I TRULY hope this is a wake up call for anyone out there that just blindly follows or hops on any bandwagon without doing some research or knowing the background, etc of what they're supporting. I'm still laughing at my girl though. 2 weeks she was all about KONY, last week she was on draw something now shes on the tayvon martin thing
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theekinqq

This looks fake, looks like he purposely made his glasses crooked to look drunk

does that change the message of the video though?

I dont care if the video is a fake. Invisible children is a shady organization anyways. TOo many bandwagoners.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

keep on giving these fools money. i swear this kony 2012 craze is like watching sheep being herded.

roll.gif
roll.gif

ruthless. conniving. manipulative.

but most of all HILARIOUS!

Spoiler [+]
KONY2012

Back
Top Bottom