Hey ladies (all 4 of ya'll...), why don't ya'll like having a fat +%% as much as we do?

There's something wrong with this commercial and it ain't got !#+$ to do with how she's built
smh.gif
. She could catch wreck ALLDAY off this still frame alone...

I hate how hollywood and media outlets got ya'll wanting to look more like Linsay Lohan and less like.....%%!@ it.... somebody post the .gif of Beyonceswagged out in that catwoman get up.... My Lord
smh.gif

Does anything need to be said? Most guys I know would say she's overweight and wouldn't find her attractive. Most guys on NT might prefer a build likethat.

Different strokes I guess.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

it's usually white girls that don't like having a big ole booty.....

Nah bro. I thought that too. But they tell me that it seems "too ghetto". I don' get it. Am I "too ghetto" based on the size of my whatya call it? Aight then. So miss me with that dumb #%$ logic baby girl. I ain't going.

Originally Posted by solefood229

not all females just some

one white chick told me having a big rotund booty was "ghetto"
smh.gif
thats how she feels huh?
laugh.gif

just hate in disguise
pimp.gif

I'm saying tho. Assuming she's in her 30s with at least one kid, she's KILLING the bell curve. I'd hit the Twix chick in a heartbeat if I washer bum +@@ dude
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

it's usually white girls that don't like having a big ole booty.....

Nah bro. I thought that too. But they tell me that it seems "too ghetto". I don' get it. Am I "too ghetto" based on the size of my what ya call it? Aight then. So miss me with that dumb #%$ logic baby girl. I ain't going.
fam that was a terrible comparison.
laugh.gif

but i still get what u sayin

I'm just saying that the way your body is built ain't got %%+% to do with how you act, dress, or carry yourself. So don't be afraid to get yourthicky thick on.

a white girl with a butt is awesome. don't get this "ghettoness" claim. must be somewhere on the east coast maybe?

I'm just saying that the way your body is built ain't got %%+% to do with how you act, dress, or carry yourself. So don't be afraid to get your thicky thick on.
yea i get the comparison but look at it like this. The meda has made it so that having a healthy sized butt is associated with being black &the media has also made being black associated with being ghetto. And also the media has made ghetto have all kinds of negative connotations. So in the mind ofa white girl having a butt=being black=being ghetto=all kinds of negative stereotypes. you feel me?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Well now I just really want a Twix.
same thing I was thinking.....
wink.gif

Did dude really have to put another twix in his mouth to answer that though???

I mean shawty was thicker than 10 phonebooks
eek.gif
but was not fat

i dont want a pancake but its like a blessing and a curse. and having a big %$$ and living in nyc....you already know what the deal is. you cant get to thetrain station without being harassed by 3 out of every 4 dudes.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I'm just saying that the way your body is built ain't got %%+% to do with how you act, dress, or carry yourself. So don't be afraid to get your thicky thick on.
yea i get the comparison but look at it like this. The meda has made it so that having a healthy sized butt is associated with being black & the media has also made being black associated with being ghetto. And also the media has made ghetto have all kinds of negative connotations. So in the mind of a white girl having a butt=being black=being ghetto=all kinds of negative stereotypes. you feel me?

fam...90% of the time its the black chick or latina with a big ol @!% than a white or asian broad. Please **** with that quackery.

gimme a choice between 2 chicks with comparable faces but one has a fat @!% booty and the other has a slender, less shaplier booty. I'm goin with theskinny one

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

i dont want a pancake but its like a blessing and a curse. and having a big %$$ and living in nyc....you already know what the deal is. you cant get to the train station without being harassed by 3 out of every 4 dudes.
tired.gif

Don't mind the thirsty dudes mama. Never a curse, just a gift. They just wish they had u on they arm.

But I noticed that most white dudes I know think a girl is fat if she got a wagon, if they only knew
smh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom