Hey ladies (all 4 of ya'll...), why don't ya'll like having a fat +%% as much as we do?

Man you can't even tell some black chicks that they have a big butt because they take it as an insult. I guess that makes sense.
I always have to tell them that they have nice @*@ but I want to say they have a phatty.
But some black chicks love having phatties and would take it as a compliment.

If you got a pancake butt or a phat booty, if you got a flat chest or big breasts...Why does it matter? Girls should love themselves and be happy as how theirmom and dad made them.

Why does any girl have to envy others for what she does not have? As long as she is healthy, and she is happy with herself, then all is good.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]im strangely attracted to girls who are skinny...no #@+ or chest, rather face...then theres some cutefat girls who turn me on....idk +!#% is weird sometimes[/color]

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I'm just saying that the way your body is built ain't got %%+% to do with how you act, dress, or carry yourself. So don't be afraid to get your thicky thick on.
yea i get the comparison but look at it like this. The meda has made it so that having a healthy sized butt is associated with being black & the media has also made being black associated with being ghetto. And also the media has made ghetto have all kinds of negative connotations. So in the mind of a white girl having a butt=being black=being ghetto=all kinds of negative stereotypes. you feel me?

fam...90% of the time its the black chick or latina with a big ol @!% than a white or asian broad. Please **** with that quackery.

gimme a choice between 2 chicks with comparable faces but one has a fat @!% booty and the other has a slender, less shaplier booty. I'm goin with the skinny one

Same here. I love a really toned woman. I like a chick with a nice butt, but I would pick a chick with a nice toned body over a thick chick any day. Plus,have you seen what happens to those really thick chicks after they have kid(s), or stop going to the gym? Not a good look. There is a thin line betweenreally thick and sloppy. Word to Pinky. Gabriel Union is a prime example. She will age wonderfully, even when she has kids. Buffy on the other hand, not somuch
ohwell.gif
. I know I get flamed, but that is just my opinion.

^ Thing is, a girl can be slender with a fat butt. But people make it out to be either Gabrielle Union or Buffie, when there's plenty of slimmed out chickswith crazy bunz.

Back to the topic, most girls I've smashed love their large posteriors. They just don't like getting harassed about it. I typically don't evenmention a girls butt until I've already smashed, then I'm like "Damn ma, you working with a little extra back there!"

not everyone is a fan of a big . a little meat is okay buti've seen some of the women nt calls "thick" and i am not attracted to that at all
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom