Hey Mufasa, let me hold something....

Jacked from another site......
THIS isn't a picture you see very often and possibly with good reason - a game warden cups the pride and joy of a 550lb killing machine.

The unbelievable picture, taken by chance, shows Brit keeper Alex Larenty nonchalantly doing what most people would think twice about even with their pet tabby - let alone a lion.

Amazingly Alex, 50, is seen holding Jamu the lion's package in the palm of his hand while the big cat looks away with feline indifference.

The shot was taken at The Lion Park, near Johannesburg, South Africa, just weeks before a man who broke into the reserve was mauled and killed by some of its lions.

Alex, who is originally from Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, said the reason he made the daring grab for Jamu's "lionhood" was to demonstrate how much trust the animal had for him.

He said: "I was showing another warden that Jamu trusts me completely, I don't think I would trust him with my manhood though.

"People can't believe it's real when they see the picture, I have to tell them 'yes it's real, I am holding on to a lions' balls'."

Lion-682_735241a.jpg

I wonder if the warden said No Beasto?

Originally Posted by 757bred

Jacked from another site......
THIS isn't a picture you see very often and possibly with good reason - a game warden cups the pride and joy of a 550lb killing machine.

The unbelievable picture, taken by chance, shows Brit keeper Alex Larenty nonchalantly doing what most people would think twice about even with their pet tabby - let alone a lion.

Amazingly Alex, 50, is seen holding Jamu the lion's package in the palm of his hand while the big cat looks away with feline indifference.

The shot was taken at The Lion Park, near Johannesburg, South Africa, just weeks before a man who broke into the reserve was mauled and killed by some of its lions.

Alex, who is originally from Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, said the reason he made the daring grab for Jamu's "lionhood" was to demonstrate how much trust the animal had for him.

He said: "I was showing another warden that Jamu trusts me completely, I don't think I would trust him with my manhood though.

"People can't believe it's real when they see the picture, I have to tell them 'yes it's real, I am holding on to a lions' balls'."

roll.gif
dood is so proud too.

dude in the car is geeked too
laugh.gif

it is pretty fascinating that dude is holdin his sacks and he's just chillin

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Damn lion all sad...looks like the poor lion lost his manhood[/color]

I'm mad the other lion looking away in disgust looking like he thinkin to himself "them dudes Gay"

Back
Top Bottom