Hey, Nike! Please retro these vol. Baja Fresh

I was looking through old pictures and saw these on my feet and remember loving them. I use to rock just the bootie around the house but the shoe was soooo comfy.

If you managed to retro carnivores, and re-retro veers, amongst other silhouettes, please, retro these for your boy.

That's actually my pic (the 1st one). Where did you find that? I remember posting it on sneakerplay (RIP) long time ago......
Anyway, since I loved rocking those Baja341, especially the black one, I'd be extremely happy if Nike decides to retro it.

That's actually my pic (the 1st one). Where did you find that? I remember posting it on sneakerplay (RIP) long time ago......
Anyway, since I loved rocking those Baja341, especially the black one, I'd be extremely happy if Nike decides to retro it.
I googled nike baja and it came up. Glad I'm not alone.

I need these and Flight Turbulences' to retro.

pimp.gif
I'm with you OP.

I loved these.
nthat.gif

Turbulences for those who don't know. 

:wow: I haven't seen the Turbulence in a long time.

:lol: Loved those too.

I believe these were a takedown of the Jason Kidd joints.

I actually had the black Bajas back in '95. Great shoe. The funny thing was that I never knew they were a 3-in-1 deal. I'd get a pair if they retroed.

Last edited:
I was looking through old pictures and saw these on my feet and remember loving them. I use to rock just the bootie around the house but the shoe was soooo comfy.

View media item 497311

If you managed to retro carnivores, and re-retro veers, amongst other silhouettes, please, retro these for your boy.

those black and white joints are pretty dope... and what do you mean you just rocked the bootie? a bootie like the AJ 2012s? if im not mistaken, there was another nike back in the day that had a bootie that you could take out.. i remember trying them on when i was like 9-10ish and im 24 now, does anybody know what im talking about around that time?

:wow: I haven't seen the Turbulence in a long time.

:lol: Loved those too.

I believe these were a takedown of the Jason Kidd joints.

haha definitely, i was going to say they look like the kidds...

I actually had the black Bajas back in '95. Great shoe. The funny thing was that I never knew they were a 3-in-1 deal. I'd get a pair if they retroed.

what do you mean they were a 3-in-1 deal? lol please elaborate if you wouldnt mind...

I swear I saw Mr. Rodman sitting on the courtside with only those booties on during the timeout (played games w/ the outers) when he was refusing to join the huddle invited by his team's coach (Spurs & Bob Hill?). But somehow, haven't seen someone that remembers the same tho.

Back
Top Bottom