hey nt i need a tip for a interview i have.

so im currently in cc taking classes to get my gpa nice and working part time at a party store.
But i want a full time job so i can get a little spot.
I think i would need about 8.50 to do that atleast to be comfortable for me.
I got a interview at this screen printing company tomorrow if they dont ask how much salary i want should i bring it up or what?

NEVER say what you want to make first. let them offer you something and negotiate. doesn't matter how much money we're talking about. 8.50 / hour or85.00/hour. the person that gives their figures first loses.

but, at a place like that, isn't the salary/hourly information on the job posting?

just say that your wage is negotiable. No need to play yourself. If they offer something too low you dont have to take it and perhaps they can bargain withyou. If not then just dont take the job.

thanks for all responses. And i will look into that aid. But financial aid treats me nicely as it is haha. But I found the job on craigslist and i sent out somany resume i dont remember which is which and i cant seem to find this posting lol. but thanks for all the help i guess ill wait til they tell me the salary.

I think they'll start you off at minimum wage. Then they'll give you a raise after 3 months (aka 90 days). Where you located? I thought minimum wagewas up to 8 bucks now..

Originally Posted by djaward

I think they'll start you off at minimum wage. Then they'll give you a raise after 3 months (aka 90 days). Where you located? I thought minimum wage was up to 8 bucks now..
im in dayton ohio its 7.30. and im not sure if they will. i never apply if the ad says min wage. But maybe it wasn't listed so maybe.

Back
Top Bottom