Hey NT, if your girl or a potential told you about a groupie moment would it bother you?

man i aint famous, but i smash groupies dont cuff em b. regardless past, present, whatever yall are too soft and set standards way to low for yall selfs, and your partners.

Originally Posted by calikev34

1. You're an idiot. 

OP typed like 4 lines about what happened. 

None of which include "randomly bringing this conversation up" or, my personal favorite, "who she'd like to bump off"

Are you high?

You've fabricated an insane amount of detail from a conversation you weren't present for.

Is that weird? 
laugh.gif

Why have you assumed all these things?

The question in the thread title must be pretty relatable, huh?
You have insecurity issues. 
Your girl said she wants to *%** Russell Brand. Get over it, bro
OP explained that she came up with this out of no where. 
Additionally, I said that I know my girl might want to !$%%* it out for Usher or Idris Elba or someone else... thats fine. I don't care...I'd pipe *insert random model* ....but its how the conversation HAPPENS that matters and equates to the level of respect. 

Its one thing for us to be in a conversation where we are just joking around and trading back and forth saying who we'd possibly sleep with that was famous...

its another for her to just off the cuff be dropping names in unsolicited conversation/dialogue. Thats pretty disrespectful. 

HELL NO! How you ever gonna be with a girl that's been dug out by another dude?!?

I only pipe virgins.

NT lacks common sense sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom