Hey, On a Scale of 1 to 10 - How Drunk Was Son That Night?

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Pretty sure that's the night he sold his soul

laugh.gif

he was on a hunnid thousand trillion that night...

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Man no amechi but I liked amber more when she was with ye

I feel the same way man. Now that she's with Wiz she just seems like a chick that likes stoner dudes and could be had easy. I mean she started messing with Wiz the minute the dude got on. It was just like damn....she's that easy to wife? When she was with Kanye the dude was on top of the world. She was out setting trends and blowing up as an "entrepreneur" or whatever she is. It's like in high school, the hot senior girl in school that was dating the captain of the football team starts dating the big drug dealer at school. It'd be like if Beyonce started dating Method Man instead of Hov back in the day. Or if she broke up with him now and started dating Big Sean. Chick's lifestyle must have completely changed. She went from chillin with Kanye, Jay-Z and the biggest people in the music industry to chillin with a bunch of potheads and young people just getting in the game.

tumblr_lixg5owC3l1qdq5u6.gif

This might be the single most AYO thing I have ever read on NT.

Amber seems much happier with Wiz. You can tell how they both treat her different by the body language. I don't see Wiz clutching her %$% like that in public.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Amber seems much happier with Wiz. You can tell how they both treat her different by the body language. I don't see Wiz clutching her %$% like that in public.
you would open doors and pull her chair out at applebee's wouldn't you?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Man no amechi but I liked amber more when she was with ye

I feel the same way man. Now that she's with Wiz she just seems like a chick that likes stoner dudes and could be had easy. I mean she started messing with Wiz the minute the dude got on. It was just like damn....she's that easy to wife? When she was with Kanye the dude was on top of the world. She was out setting trends and blowing up as an "entrepreneur" or whatever she is. It's like in high school, the hot senior girl in school that was dating the captain of the football team starts dating the big drug dealer at school. It'd be like if Beyonce started dating Method Man instead of Hov back in the day. Or if she broke up with him now and started dating Big Sean. Chick's lifestyle must have completely changed. She went from chillin with Kanye, Jay-Z and the biggest people in the music industry to chillin with a bunch of potheads and young people just getting in the game.
limp+wrist.jpg

Originally Posted by leothegod

Originally Posted by cap1229

you would open doors and pull her chair out at applebee's wouldn't you?

roll.gif
she would be pulling out my chair at applebee's
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom