Hey, On a Scale of 1 to 10 - How Drunk Was Son That Night?

Originally Posted by illphillip

What a bizarre thing to say......

laugh.gif

If it wasnt for this night...we wouldnt have "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Man no amechi but I liked amber more when she was with ye

I feel the same way man. Now that she's with Wiz she just seems like a chick that likes stoner dudes and could be had easy. I mean she started messing with Wiz the minute the dude got on. It was just like damn....she's that easy to wife? When she was with Kanye the dude was on top of the world. She was out setting trends and blowing up as an "entrepreneur" or whatever she is. It's like in high school, the hot senior girl in school that was dating the captain of the football team starts dating the big drug dealer at school. It'd be like if Beyonce started dating Method Man instead of Hov back in the day. Or if she broke up with him now and started dating Big Sean. Chick's lifestyle must have completely changed. She went from chillin with Kanye, Jay-Z and the biggest people in the music industry to chillin with a bunch of potheads and young people just getting in the game.

OP have you ever drank Henny?
Henny is strong stuff, Kanyesus drank half a bottle 
30t6p3b.gif

Im surprised he was walking right 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I feel the same way man. Now that she's with Wiz she just seems like a chick that likes stoner dudes and could be had easy. I mean she started messing with Wiz the minute the dude got on. It was just like damn....she's that easy to wife? When she was with Kanye the dude was on top of the world. She was out setting trends and blowing up as an "entrepreneur" or whatever she is. It's like in high school, the hot senior girl in school that was dating the captain of the football team starts dating the big drug dealer at school. It'd be like if Beyonce started dating Method Man instead of Hov back in the day. Or if she broke up with him now and started dating Big Sean. Chick's lifestyle must have completely changed. She went from chillin with Kanye, Jay-Z and the biggest people in the music industry to chillin with a bunch of potheads and young people just getting in the game.
tumblr_lyn1952VPc1qdlh1io1_r2_400.gif

i'll say 5 seeing how he normally acts. it was 50 alcohol, 50 his normal self. haha

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Buc Em

tumblr_lyn1952VPc1qdlh1io1_r2_400.gif

roll.gif
%%%$ that you know what I was gettin at. Gettin a little too in-depth since I stopped smoking.

My bad, shoulda just posted a pic of her followed by 
devil.gif
 while I'm fapping like the creepy virgins on here.

^^^

That would have actually been far less "creepy" then what you wrote.

Do you have any opinion of the woman herself? Because you seem more obsessed with the guy she's dating than the girl.

On top of that, it was completely ridiculous. Complete lifestyle change? Wiz doin' his thing.

And maybe the fact that the "complete lifestyle change" doesn't bother her is a GOOD thing about her. That's it's actually about the dude and not completely about the lifestyle.

You lowkey gushing over Kanye almost makes you sound like more of a star !++$!* than Amber.

The point I was getting at was she was more attractive to me when she was with maybe the biggest dude in the music industry at the time. It was like %%!#....we don't have a chance if she's with a dude that rich and successful. You want somethin you can't have. You think any of the chicks that Kanye or anybody else on his level of success smashes want you? When she just switched over to Wiz out the blue as soon as he blew up it made her look like the groupie she really is.

Regardless.....we're talking about an ex-stripper with a bald head.

Back
Top Bottom