Hey, we don't care about your fantasy teams.

Is it that serious? Scroll down to the next post. I consider myself a "real" football fan but fantasy makes every game a lil more interesting and it actually helps threads where as I would never post in a Giants game but since I have Manningham I'm watching the game and have interest in it.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Is it that serious? Scroll down to the next post. I consider myself a "real" football fan but fantasy makes every game a lil more interesting and it actually helps threads where as I would never post in a Giants game but since I have Manningham I'm watching the game and have interest in it.

This. Not even that serious.

Caerus wrote:
51and3rd wrote:

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by zube42

of course it's not THAT serious...but there's a thread for fantasy football. why not use that to discuss how you're doing this week in fantasy football?

Don't post in the Giants thread, if you not a fan then get the F out. Take that "real" fan sh somewhere else

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by zube42

of course it's not THAT serious...but there's a thread for fantasy football. why not use that to discuss how you're doing this week in fantasy football?

Cause the stats are real. It's not like people are playing Madden right now going "Oh man Alex Smith got me 3 touchdowns."

Real rap, fantasy game play BS is ruining sports. It's ridiculous 

laugh.gif
It's hardly "ruining" sports. It is annoying when people mention that in game/season threads though.

I don't like fantasy sports, but it's not really a big deal. "True fans" will always be "true fans" and if casual fans are more vested in sports because of it, so be it.

Ban is too much. A better solution is a suspension the following Sunday and Monday.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Real rap, fantasy game play BS is ruining sports. It's ridiculous 

laugh.gif
It's hardly "ruining" sports. It is annoying when people mention that in game/season threads though.
When half of NFL Live or Sportscenter is dedicated to who you should start, sit and pick up this week....it's ruining sports 

Pull ya panties outta $#%.

I didn't give a damn damn that you don't like white pro athletes but you made a whole damn thread about it once upon a time.

Stop it.

Right. I put my opinion on the matter in one singular thread that I self-designated as the thread in which to do so, not 24 separate ones.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Don't post in the Giants thread, if you not a fan then get the F out. Take that "real" fan sh somewhere else
Ballerific703 I would like to buy you a beer for this comment.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Right. I put my opinion on the matter in one singular thread that I self-designated as the thread in which to do so, not 24 separate ones.

Cereally.

Back
Top Bottom