Hey what do fake t*ts feel like?

I saw the thread title and thought about the scene from Wild Wild West,
laugh.gif

they only look good in clothes...they look terrible out of clothes.

I would like to feel a pair....Im not dyin to, but I guess Im kinda curious...I doubt it would be a big deal once I got it out of the way

Im guessing half the people in here never felt fake boobs because some of the responses are outlandish.

i've had the unfortunate chance to date someone with fake ****... it feels like a baseball with a thin layer of soft fat over it... that's it. theydon't move at all when you're doing it with them.

Regardless of how they're done, they feel great.................until you squeeze them harder. you then feel the bags and kinda hear them too.

I've felt some that feel completely fake and WAY too firm, as well as some that felt just as good as the real thing. As some have said, it's completelycase by case, depending on surgeon...

That said, I still prefer REAL > FAKE.

And it's not even close...

How come most girls with big **** don't like to sleep facing you? Like mouth to tit...I mean face to face.

I've had this discussion with a few people...

It's like they damn well know we gonna be sucking on them like a newborn baby.

And they are right, We will...But why deny us this most awesome of pleasures?

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

When she's on her back and your smashing watch out! Her implants might slide in to her armpit.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

How come most girls with big **** don't like to sleep facing you? Like mouth to tit...I mean face to face.

I've had this discussion with a few people...

It's like they damn well know we gonna be sucking on them like a newborn baby.

And they are right, We will...But why deny us this most awesome of pleasures?

laugh.gif
smokin.gif
^^^i agree with this!

They feel like a mixture of 'i'd marry the first guy that bought me more than a 6 pc. Chicken McNugget' and pent up 'daddy didn't pay anyattention to me' issues with a hint of 'maybe now the boys will like me.' Oh and throw in a pencil eraser on top. voila!

Back
Top Bottom