hey you, help a fellow NTer out!! Vol. Need new wireless router

sonoftony

Supporter
so im in the market of buying a new wireless router. my belkin wireless G-Plus router has seen its last days. im gonna use it for gaming & surf the internet so i can never miss a moment on our beloved site
laugh.gif

so what are the options? 
happy.gif

My only advice would be get a mac and a TIME MACHINE... this thing backs up everything, serves as wi-fi, connects to my 360 and allows me to stream music and any movies including HD downloads on my tV....

other than that I've heard Belkin is nice

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

My only advice would be get a mac and a TIME MACHINE... this thing backs up everything, serves as wi-fi, connects to my 360 and allows me to stream music and any movies including HD downloads on my tV....

other than that I've heard Belkin is nice

really? you're advising him to get a new computer and time machine when all he needs is a new router?

NTers amaze me

laugh.gif
im not gettin a mac yet, but thanks to those who gave me suggestions

mac or no mac, I have an Apple Airport Express and it works flawlessly. Allows you to plug in speakers too so you can wirelessly stream music from your itunes
pimp.gif

Also, works very well with my ps3

I'd get something with Dual-band if you actually have N compatible machines.

I sort of want a time-Machine myself, but I heard it totally breaks down after like a 12-18 month period due to the flawed power supply.

My Belkin had a lifetime warranty - didn't even need a receipt. I just went to the website and got the details to send it back - got a new one a few days later. Worth checking that before spending any money.

Back
Top Bottom