Hi, NT! Cliffs Notes for the last month and a half please.

jackiechizzan

Banned
I did my best to strike NT until we've moved from Yuku to a new platform....but it looks like that'll never happen so I guess I should just stop resisting.

So, what have I missed?

lebron madness...which lead to every team making a list of the true fans so no bandwagoners can jump on

Uhm

Pedophilia
E-thuggery at its best
Petitions for Unbanning
Method Man shared a revised constitution to us... that he did himself

Add more..

a whole lot of mass
pimp.gif

Mr. Niketalk was mocked after being found on localhookupz and being friends with like 9 underage girls and having a profile on a vampire freakz site.

Fresh took a pic of a guy on a bus with coppers on and black sweats with copper lettering that said ACE JIGGA and a copper shirt to clown on him and the guy ended up being an NTer and said next time he sees hom on the bus war were declared.

Rockdeep got shoes from someone on NT and can't prove he paid the guy so he got banned but had someone else posting for him and went at lots of NTers until finally posting a pic of himself holding the shoes and a note to NT and a handgun O_O

Epic thread on everyone's interest in the new Karate Kid movie. People were TOO hyped so I think it was deleted.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Mr. Niketalk was mocked after being found on localhookupz and being friends with like 9 underage girls and having a profile on a vampire freakz site.

Fresh took a pic of a guy on a bus with coppers on and black sweats with copper lettering that said ACE JIGGA and a copper shirt to clown on him and the guy ended up being an NTer and said next time he sees hom on the bus war were declared.

Rockdeep got shoes from someone on NT and can't prove he paid the guy so he got banned but had someone else posting for him and went at lots of NTers until finally posting a pic of himself holding the shoes and a note to NT and a handgun O_O

Link of that Fresh thing that happend please.

Originally Posted by JD214

yeah, how'd i miss that? was that in the copper thread?

Originally Posted by JD214

http://niketalk.com/topic/249748?page=1

Ace Jigga is a Nt'er
roll.gif
Damn we shared a laugh that day.

Back
Top Bottom