Hidden camera found in Starbucks bathroom vol. Not the female restroom

WEST HARTFORD, Conn., Aug 12, 2011 (UPI via COMTEX) --A plumber says he was surprised to find a camera when he checked under a Connecticut Starbucks bathroom sink to figure out why he couldn't get hot water.

He says he told Starbucks workers but they said they said they were too busy to talk.

Zeligzon says he downloaded the camera's contents to a computer at his East Hartford home and found 18 files with audio and video of men's genitals, buttocks and some of their faces.

sick.gif
alien.gif
Sick! Typical Starbucks not caring.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/hidden-camera-found-in-starbucks-bathroom-2011-08-12?Link=obinsite

But as part of their investigation, detectives took Zeligzon's laptop and desktop computer, both of which he needs for his business.

In a letter to Starbucks, he wrote: "In light of my good deed which prevented further violations of privacy of your customers, I am requesting that you provide me with a replacement laptop."

He says he got no response.

30t6p3b.gif

and even if in some way in hell that it gets released, would you even watch it?? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by jusdre86

if that happened to you would you be able to sue starbucks

You can be sure Id be calling up lawyers ASAP
laugh.gif
How would you know unless the tape was released?

Maybe one could demand to see the tape if they could prove they attended said Starbucks.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

One of the many reasons why I do not use public restrooms
Never really considered having my balls videotaped while washing my hands much of a threat but.....
ohwell.gif

Other reasons bruh??? Just curious....

EDIT:

Now that I think of it, I've never really had my balls out while I wash washing my hands in the first place but.....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by natelav129

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

One of the many reasons why I do not use public restrooms
Never really considered having my balls videotaped while washing my hands much of a threat but.....
ohwell.gif

Other reasons bruh??? Just curious....

EDIT:

Now that I think of it, I've never really had my balls out while I wash washing my hands in the first place but.....
ohwell.gif

I'm a female there are stories on the news all the time about cameras in ladies public bathroom stalls not under sinks

Every time I use a public bathroom it always crosses my mind that some weirdo might have a camera in there somewhere
laugh.gif

Weird. I've never been in a Starbucks that had male and female restrooms.... they're all unisex around here.

lol they cant even provide him with a new laptop... and also why call up a lawyer if your face wasnt captured by the camera?

Back
Top Bottom