Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So my wife’s sister came to visit from California. Flew halfway around the world with zero precautions. Day 2 of us all being in the car together begins to feel unwell. Both her and my wife tested +ve for Covid. Weirdly I’ve been clear - had a scratchy throat on Wednesday but really that’s it.

Nothing we could really do - we had rented a cabin in the country so just stayed outside as much as possible.

So my wife’s sister came to visit from California. Flew halfway around the world with zero precautions. Day 2 of us all being in the car together begins to feel unwell. Both her and my wife tested +ve for Covid. Weirdly I’ve been clear - had a scratchy throat on Wednesday but really that’s it.

Nothing we could really do - we had rented a cabin in the country so just stayed outside as much as possible.
Your wife could've unloaded a check left hook on her sister for not masking up. Not saying it would help the symptoms but would teach a lesson to her sister to mask up.

Thought I caught it again last week. Started getting a bit of a sore throat and fever last Monday night. Tested negative. But, was still a bit sick for the rest of the week, which I happened to be on vac from work. What a waste!

Thought I caught it again last week. Started getting a bit of a sore throat and fever last Monday night. Tested negative. But, was still a bit sick for the rest of the week, which I happened to be on vac from work. What a waste!

Planning a vacation for the spring and these are the exact type of scenarios I’m trying to avoid.

Ah well it what it is though, Covid ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. Just gonna mask up in the airport and deal with whatever happens.

Planning a vacation for the spring and these are the exact type of scenarios I’m trying to avoid.

Ah well it what it is though, Covid ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. Just gonna mask up in the airport and deal with whatever happens.
Would also advise taking precautions for a couple weeks before you leave.

Just got back from Thailand and my gf caught the covid. First time. Masked up on all planes but not out in public.

I will say, our flight from Beijing to San Francisco was the absolute worst. I feel like the majority of the passengers were sick. Coughing, sneezing, and snorting snot the entire 13 hour flight. Maybe 2 (besides us) out of 100 had masks.

We going back to lockdowns fam. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

Just got back from Thailand and my gf caught the covid. First time. Masked up on all planes but not out in public.

I will say, our flight from Beijing to San Francisco was the absolute worst. I feel like the majority of the passengers were sick. Coughing, sneezing, and snorting snot the entire 13 hour flight. Maybe 2 (besides us) out of 100 had masks.

We going back to lockdowns fam. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.
Not happening. CDC just announced they are allowing companies to allow employees to go right back to work the next day after testing positive for Covid. So no more need for social distancing etc.

The whole country is gonna burn for one reason or another if we get lockdowns.

Too many people with nothing to do and pissed off. If you don’t have the threat of not being able to pay rent you got time for other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom