Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
So moving forward, how do we convince people to wear masks? I just don't think that telling people that masks don't protect the wearer has been a good strategy to encourage widespread mask wearing.
The problem is we can't lie to grandma that it's safe to go ride the train with a bunch of maskless, coughing idiots just because she's wearing a bandana around her face. The protection gained from masks is a bit like herd immunity with vaccinations -- you're supposed to do it because it protects the most vulnerable and because doing it as a group imparts the most protection, not simply because it gives you 100% protection (some vaccines do give close to 100% protection, but it is lower for many others, and only approaches 100% if everybody does it).

Thus it's no surprise that the same people who are resistant to masks tend to be anti-vaxxers as well. They're the same people who voted a proudly anti-science xenophobic narcissist into the White House. If we can't convince people using science and empathy, maybe we do just need to lie to them?

Last edited:

INOVIO Announces Positive Interim Phase 1 Data For INO-4800 Vaccine for COVID-19
INO-4800 Selected for the U.S. Government's Operation Warp Speed

- 94% of Phase 1 trial participants demonstrated overall immune responses at Week 6 after two doses of INO-4800 in trial with 40 healthy volunteers in preliminary analyses

- Through Week 8 INO-4800 regimen was deemed safe and well-tolerated with no serious adverse events; all reported adverse events were grade 1 in severity

- In preclinical animal challenge study, INO-4800 provided full protection against SARS-CoV-2 replication in the lungs in mice challenged with the virus

- INOVIO to begin U.S. Phase 2/3 efficacy study this summer upon regulatory concurrence

Bring the quarantine lockdown back even harder.

“Do you think that will stop the spread of the virus?”

Virus?

NY
we're screwed
this is where it started westchester county
stupid bastards and their graduation ceremony

THats exactly how it spread up here the first time, but I really don’t think our second wave is gonna be nearly as bad as the first, the main reason why we did so bad was because we simply were not prepared for what was coming at all, we got blindsided....had no staff, no equipment, no idea of how to treat or even isolate these patients properly...we had no clear protocols, NADA....legit winged it for weeks just trying to prevent hospitals from collapsing...not the case now when the second wave hits.

THats exactly how it spread up here the first time, but I really don’t think our second wave is gonna be nearly as bad as the first, the main reason why we did so bad was because we simply were not prepared for what was coming at all, we got blindsided....had no staff, no equipment, no idea of how to treat or even isolate these patients properly...we had no clear protocols, NADA....legit winged it for weeks just trying to prevent hospitals from collapsing...not the case now when the second wave hits.
Blindsided or chose to ignore thinking "this is murica this would never happen here"
Not directed at you I know you been on the frontlines. But god damn our leadership has failed in every way possible

Blindsided or chose to ignore thinking "this is murica this would never happen here"
Not directed at you I know you been on the frontlines. But god damn our leadership has failed in every way possible

Facts bro, all these deaths and blood is in the hands of our leaders and mostly the Trump administration...these red states dealing with their first wave could have avoided this **** had Trump NOT politicized the virus and started peddling conspiracy theories and instead they learned from our mistakes and how the government left us exposed....but nah...whole country looking as stupid as the idiot running it....

So moving forward, how do we convince people to wear masks? I just don't think that telling people that masks don't protect the wearer has been a good strategy to encourage widespread mask wearing.
if people can't see the numbers and understand wearing a mask now is one factor into trying to combat this, well then those people are idiots and for the 5th time, F those idiots.

The message is loud and clear and couldn't be more obvious

God willing. NY can't go through that again.

What's your hospitals PPE situation. Are supplies more readily available these days?

it might not be as bad but people don't deserve to get and the state doesn't have to go through the same thing because people cant follow simple directions that still are not 100% safe proof

there are 2 other clusters going on in nyc also

i posted this link a day ago

Last edited:
FLORIDA CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY 6,093 TO 152,434 TOTAL AS OF TUESDAY – STATE HEALTH DEPT

FLORIDA SEES CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY 168% IN THE MONTH OF JUNE - REUTERS TALLY

That pesticide not healthy either. Those people are cooked.
You’re right. Imagine sitting in a room with no ventilation for 2+ hours after toxic disinfectant Was sprayed everywhere.
These movie theatres opening up is like the TP craze I just don’t get it.
Why do you NEED to go see a movie right now? You gotta wash your hands after getting the snacks and can’t even sit next to your date because of the empty seat distance.
Most movies are releasing simultaneously online too.

Back
Top Bottom