Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can’t even feel bad for them man....like we had the blueprint, ya saw how we got destroyed, but whole states chose to blindly follow Trump and his conspiracy theories and constant downplaying and they are legit repeating history....exactly the same way....and there is a lot of IDIOT NYers traveling to Florida and making their way back here with no intentions to follow the 14 day quarantine mandate, this country is really immature AF
This is how we feel right now. NY and friends are Lebron and Florida/Texas are JR Smith. They could've called timeout and won the game.

tenor (2).gif

What’s the consensus on Gottlieb? He seems like an intelligent no-nonsense guy from what I’ve seen.

What’s the consensus on Gottlieb? He seems like an intelligent no-nonsense guy from what I’ve seen.

some thoughts--

"states opened too soon" - there isn't a 'too soon'. It wasn't about when we opened. It was that we opened, and that we did it without requiring masks and spacing and good ventilation. i don't understand why professionals like him are still clinging to that baseless idea that we just need to move slowly and things will be ok. no. we only move slow so we can quickly revert or stop if we see cases picking back up. but whether it takes us 2 months to reopen bars or 2 years, we're still at the same point once we reopen the bars (with the caveat that we could reopen if we had true contact tracing + cases at a very low level + masks).

he says we're under-diagnosing by 10x or even more. i disagree. peak pandemic NYC was about 10x. very sick people weren't being tested because there weren't enough tests. now i think most people who are sick are getting tested along with lots of people without symptoms. this wasn't the case before. so i would put it at 5x.

otherwise i think he's pretty on point.

some thoughts--

"states opened too soon" - there isn't a 'too soon'. It wasn't about when we opened. It was that we opened, and that we did it without requiring masks and spacing and good ventilation. i don't understand why professionals like him are still clinging to that baseless idea that we just need to move slowly and things will be ok. no. we only move slow so we can quickly revert or stop if we see cases picking back up. but whether it takes us 2 months to reopen bars or 2 years, we're still at the same point once we reopen the bars (with the caveat that we could reopen if we had true contact tracing + cases at a very low level + masks).

he says we're under-diagnosing by 10x or even more. i disagree. peak pandemic NYC was about 10x. very sick people weren't being tested because there weren't enough tests. now i think most people who are sick are getting tested along with lots of people without symptoms. this wasn't the case before. so i would put it at 5x.

otherwise i think he's pretty on point.

I didn’t mean that video specifically, but more in general of how he’s been covering the pandemic as CNBC “medical expert” and his tweets. I had just watched that clip and wanted to share.

Warp Speed? Depends on your perspective...

Last edited:
I can’t even feel bad for them man....like we had the blueprint, ya saw how we got destroyed, but whole states chose to blindly follow Trump and his conspiracy theories and constant downplaying and they are legit repeating history....exactly the same way....and there is a lot of IDIOT NYers traveling to F
lorida and making their way back here with no intentions to follow the 14 day quarantine mandate, this country is really immature AF

I dont think were out of it yet either. We opening up a bit now too and our cases can easily spiral out of control faster than FL and TX combined.

This article is on the point on what happen in Cali. It's not the government, but the idiot people who lives in it.
once it hits areas like SF, where it's dense, it's going to be chaos
people really risking it to gather around and get drinks, chill out at parks, etc

Back
Top Bottom