Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
once it hits areas like SF, where it's dense, it's going to be chaos
people really risking it to gather around and get drinks, chill out at parks, etc

the San Quintin debacle 100% is the states fault. They botched the transfer big time. As far as other cities go, I don’t think too many people have been doing what isn’t allowed. I see masks just about 100% in stores. I don’t think you can eat indoors anywhere in the Bay Area. It’s all disappointing knowing we some this far so long and we are still mostly closed in alameda county yet the numbers keep spiking up. It’s almost to the point you can’t control this thing anymore. I don’t know how much more can be expected from people.

Seriously hope that the careers of a lot of incumbents in leadership roles are ended by this for ever allowing things to get to this point due to a completely irresponsible and incompetent handling of everything.

Just a damn shame that it's mainly impacted those with much more to lose, regular citizens, the most :smh: :smh:

wq18o48zi6851.png

My favorite cousin - who generally cooked for me was tested positive for the covid19.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Look at this convo. It’s wild how people just don’t understand or has no regards for other people.
Hope your cousin is alright and recovers without issues. Couple follow up questions: What made her go get tested? Does she work in a high risk occupation? Have you had contact with her recently?

Hope your cousin is alright and recovers without issues. Couple follow up questions: What made her go get tested? Does she work in a high risk occupation? Have you had contact with her recently?

Apparently, she was not feeling well. She was lightheaded, nausea, and had a massive headache.

She said that she could not get a doctor appointment which made her decide to take the test yesterday morning.

Yes, she owns her own business and is in contact with people everyday.

The last time I was around her was about 2 weeks ago, if I recalled correctly.

Has any state established contact tracing that’s actually functional? I keep hearing Apple and Google support yet not one system talked about that actually is in place. Easy to keep pointing out what people are doing wrong yet none of these governors or mayors pointing fingers at their own failures.

Has any state established contact tracing that’s actually functional? I keep hearing Apple and Google support yet not one system talked about that actually is in place. Easy to keep pointing out what people are doing wrong yet none of these governors or mayors pointing fingers at their own failures.

I know texas tried and failed miserably they rushed to start it, just like rushing to open dont think the tracers got proper training. Harris county tried too but is failing because of lack of cooperation from citizens alot due to the price of testing. :smh: :smh: I was under the impression the tests were free until recently when 45 cut off funding.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/06/30/texas-cut-contact-tracing/

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/po...pen-contract-tracing-coronavirus-15367648.php

https://www.texasstandard.org/stories/why-digital-contact-tracing-faces-so-many-roadblocks/

We need some medieval punishments. Don't wanna quarantine or wear a mask in stores, you get a hand or foot cut off.

Back
Top Bottom