Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Joined May 14, 2002
The potential short and long term risks of contracting COVID are much greater than any health or mental benefits from going to the gym.

The risks far outweigh the benefits here. Doesnt matter how good of a shape you're in.
Gyms here have been closed since March, and even if they were open, I wouldn’t be going. I’ve lost quite a bit of muscle mass, but even if Im away for an entire year, I know muscle memory will help me get it back quickly when it’s safe to return.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
I go to the gym. I'd say it's about 50% from what it was before. Most of us don't have mask.

Most of us are in good shape and people don't understand the health and mental benefits from the gym unless you regularly go. [kanye shrug]

YOU are in good shape. If thats the case I hope you dont live with anyone vulnerable or go out and spread it to someone who is. Thats always been one of the points.

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
The potential short and long term risks of contracting COVID are much greater than any health or mental benefits from going to the gym.

The risks far outweigh the benefits here. Doesnt matter how good of a shape you're in.
The other part to this is that there are other ways to stay in shape rather than going to the gym.

I mean, c'mon, get creative. They didn't create the greatest training montage ever created for people to sit at home getting fat because they can't use a bowflex.

plansb

Supporter
Joined Jan 11, 2014
I was waiting outside my barber shop to go in and get a cut, and first of all no one walking around had any masks on but I did. These ****ing idiots stop to talk to this other guy waiting and two of them light up cigarettes within like 10 feet of me. I couldn’t believe it, just such ****ing *******s. Thankfully they moved on somewhat quickly. How inconsiderate and disrespectful.

Joined Jul 16, 2002
The other part to this is that there are other ways to stay in shape rather than going to the gym.

I mean, c'mon, get creative. They didn't create the greatest training montage ever created for people to sit at home getting fat because they can't use a bowflex.

speaking of rocky IV, Stallone announced he’s releasing a directors cut :pimp:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now