Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
FF9901B0-8225-48A4-875D-5297B6748DFC.jpeg
DDDEB825-E2F1-47FB-9E1A-AA229270F1F9.jpeg
E8E8BDF5-30B1-4739-AC15-7EB8DE582744.jpeg
8E70D907-6BEB-4804-B1ED-9FD7354B11DD.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
thats good to hear man i'm sure it must have left you in a nervous wreck
take care of yourself as best you can

we should all take care of ourselves
Thanks man yeah I had asthma as a child and not in the best shape so it was a relief. I had mild other symptoms fatigue and shortness of breath and food tasting off but no fever but was worried if covid would just gonna kick my butt as time passed on.

edit: removed the gif. I went through some of his facebook posts. He seemed like a decent guy.

r.i.p.

mask up, everyone.

There’s no joy in seeing another people die before their time. Disturbing to see some here shooting their mouth, laughing and carrying on with their smugness. Stuff happens. Sure precautions should have been taken.
This dude was a veteran and helped in veteran issues. Didn’t even make 40 years of Life. That’s a G*D* Tragedy.

There’s no joy in seeing another people die before their time. Disturbing to see some here shooting their mouth, laughing and carrying on with their smugness. Stuff happens. Sure precautions should have been taken.
This dude was a veteran and helped in veteran issues. Didn’t even make 40 years of Life. That’s a G*D* Tragedy.

I agree there is nothing funny about death and dying from this terrible plague that could have been avoided

I’m not going to point fingers but whoever finds someone’s death Or still finds this plague a “hoax” or I’m healthy I can’t get sick or finds this funny and is still posting in this thread is a POS
so many people have passed that needlessly didn’t need to die would still be living today if this never

unfortunately hundreds of thousand of others will pass away before the year is up

Are false negatives common? some family friends went to Arizona last month (yeah I know smh) and all the adults came back sick. i think it was like 4 adults and 3 children. all the kids tested positive but only 1 had very minor symptoms for like 1 day. From the 4 adults, 2 tested positive. The weird thing is the 2 that tested negative had the worst symptoms. Fever, body aches, diarrhea, vomiting. So they’re confused af.

Are false negatives common? some family friends went to Arizona last month (yeah I know smh) and all the adults came back sick. i think it was like 4 adults and 3 children. all the kids tested positive but only 1 had very minor symptoms for like 1 day. From the 4 adults, 2 tested positive. The weird thing is the 2 that tested negative had the worst symptoms. Fever, body aches, diarrhea, vomiting. So they’re confused af.

possibly, did they do the tests themselves? what kind of tests did they do (nasal, mouth swab, blood)?

i tested positive 2 weeks ago (6/23), the week before i took the test, i had a dry cough for about a day.. didn't think much of it.. scheduled a test already.. a couple days before the test i started losing my smell.. i knew i was gonna test positive.. took the test and it was positive.. quarantined at home and drank a lot of water.

my smell started coming back slowly and i took a test the week after (7/1) and it was positive again. stayed quarantined.. took a test thursday (7/9) and i finally tested negative. i'm planning on taking another test next week, probably the week after too. lucky for me the only big symptom was the loss of smell (about 70% back).

Yep, false negatives are common. That's how Covid got into the White House about a month ago.

That's why some people are diagnosed as having covid when they have all the symptoms even without being tested.

Yes, my best friend that I spoke of earlier took a PCR test on a Thursday. As his symptom worsen, he decided to take an Antigen Rapid test on Monday, which came back Negative. However, his wife’s Antigen test came back Positive.

Later that afternoon on Monday, his PCR test came back Positive. The PCR test is more accurate than the Antigen tests.

Last edited:
I agree there is nothing funny about death and dying from this terrible plague that could have been avoided

I’m not going to point fingers but whoever finds someone’s death Or still finds this plague a “hoax” or I’m healthy I can’t get sick or finds this funny and is still posting in this thread is a POS
so many people have passed that needlessly didn’t need to die would still be living today if this never

unfortunately hundreds of thousand of others will pass away before the year is up

I posted something on FB about how the all live matter and pro life folks are hypocritical as can be, and some girl I went to HS had to chime in about how people who are pro choice are “disgusting” but “don’t tell me to wear a mask!” Also went on about how people are brainwashed by the media and this is all a big plot to plant tracking devices in us. I countered all her talking points and she was silent in the end.

So sick of all these bozos who are typing from
Their smart phones that the government Is just trying to implant us with tracking chips. The irony.

Last edited:

It's probably good to get two test.

That's what happen to Jimmie Johnson, they said he was positive, when he wasn't.

Also a lot of places are doing the short q-tip test now which aren't as reliable.

Back
Top Bottom