Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
They never took precautions to begin with. Those people denied it was a thing. I wouldn’t consider that “people relaxing now”.

I don't think that's a fair generalization. Even in the absence of strong state-wide mandates, there were many businesses that either recommended or required masks, with decent internal compliance especially among staff, that are now "back to normal" acting like the threat is gone. I don't live in FL, but this is my observation from what I've seen and heard from residents.

Yea it depends 100% on what state you live in. GA has been open fully for months now. You can pretty much live your pre-Covid life with minor restrictions.

I don't think that's a fair generalization. Even in the absence of strong state-wide mandates, there were many businesses that either recommended or required masks, with decent internal compliance especially among staff, that are now "back to normal" acting like the threat is gone. I don't live in FL, but this is my observation from what I've seen and heard from residents.

1602698923878.png

it’s fair

Sure Dante. Pay everyone multi millions for work and be happy to live in bubble resort. Back to Reality.

You aren't wrong, but don't take him so literally. In the NBA's defense, they came up with a well thought out plan and executed it to perfection, which is more than we can say for the federal non-plan plan. I was skeptical of the NBA's decision to allow players to bring guests into the bubble, but apparently that worked out ok.

Here's an article that discusses something I've been wondering about - how the staggered vaccine trials will possibly result in chaos once approvals inevitably begin. Unfortunately, it's all questions and no real solutions.

You aren't wrong, but don't take him so literally. In the NBA's defense, they came up with a well thought out plan and executed it to perfection, which is more than we can say for the federal non-plan plan. I was skeptical of the NBA's decision to allow players to bring guests into the bubble, but apparently that worked out ok.
Your right you gotta give it up for the nba
but there was sick players but not many
does anyone have the numbers on the sick players ?

At the start mlb and the nfl didn’t fair so well

Last edited:
Sure Dante. Pay everyone multi millions for work and be happy to live in bubble resort. Back to Reality.

This COMPLETELY misses the point.

Your right you gotta give it up for the nba
but there was sick players but not many
does anyone have the numbers on the sick players ?

At the start mlb and the nfl didn’t fair so well

No, there was not a single case of COVID within the bubble.

Maybe you're thinking of players/staff who had to qurantine as a matter of protocol because they left the bubble for personal reasons, or because they broke said protocol.

NBA, MLS, NHL, WNBA and NWSL all didn't have a single case of COVID after their respective restarts.

MLS and NWSL both had a franchise (FC Dallas and Orlando Pride) drop out of their preliminary competitions before they began due to positive cases.

They were also the first American leagues to start up again.

Do you see me stan our national response to Virus?
I understand he’s a Meme account. The criticism was meme post comparing mountain to mole hill.
Or is criticism not allowed.

I don't recall your reactions to the nations response at all.

Your "criticism" didn't make ANY sense. That's all.

Of course criticism is allowed, but if it's not logical, what are we even doing?

I don't recall your reactions to the nations response at all.

Your "criticism" didn't make ANY sense. That's all.

Of course criticism is allowed, but if it's not logical, what are we even doing?

You don’t “recall” but you still feel the need to lecture this specific post.
Don’t think I realize the context of this meme?
Wonder why people stop taking interest in engaging over conversation.
Appreciate the lecture on “Logic”.
Thank you for allowing my posts that you don’t care to recall.

You don’t “recall” but you still feel the need to lecture this specific post.
Don’t think I realize the context of this meme?
Wonder why people stop taking interest in engaging over conversation.
Appreciate the lecture on “Logic”.
Thank you for allowing my posts that you don’t care to recall.

What are you rambling on about?

The post above is just babbling nonsense. You're coming off as butt hurt because I said your first post didn't make sense.

If you want to have a conversation about our differing views on the validity of pointing to the NBA as a success story in COVID response, in contrast to the US government, we can do that, but miss me with the other petty stuff.

I have no idea why you feel attacked but that's a personal problem.

I know the purpose of posting that probably wasn't to create a discussion, but perhaps the N95 he has underneath might have an exhalation valve and he's wearing a procedure mask over it to protect others from his exhaled air. I do the same when I wear valved N95's in high risk environments.

My N95s have the valve so I do the same thing on flights.

Also crucial on those apocalyptic California days when you're battling both COVID and wildfire smoke. :smh:

I know the purpose of posting that probably wasn't to create a discussion, but perhaps the N95 he has underneath might have an exhalation valve and he's wearing a procedure mask over it to protect others from his exhaled air. I do the same when I wear valved N95's in high risk environments.

Nothing wrong with the double up. Weren’t the valve ones still more expensive precovid and before the news valve was no bueno? The Irony.

I been doing the double up method too. Hypebeast cloth mask or blue procedural mask over KN95. Doesn’t feel constricting either.
ADA not wrong. Remember all those news stories about how people skipping even regular checkups and procedures at hospitals and doctor office. Really disturbing effect. Worse than Virus.

You may/may not catch the Virus, but you sure as heck will be messed up skipping and missing preventative checkups.

Nothing wrong with the double up. Weren’t the valve ones still more expensive precovid and before the news valve was no bueno? The Irony.

AFAIK, the biggest application for valved N95's was industrial (paint/chemical exposure) where exhaled air was not a consideration. Perhaps one of our esteemed medical professionals can speak on their use in medical settings, but when COVID hit and PPE was in short supply, most took whatever supplies they could get.

AFAIK, the biggest application for valved N95's was industrial (paint/chemical exposure) where exhaled air was not a consideration. Perhaps one of our esteemed medical professionals can speak on their use in medical settings, but when COVID hit and PPE was in short supply, most took whatever supplies they could get.

it's used just as you guys figure, they're able to filter and keep out pathogens much better than regular masks. So when staff are in areas/treating patients with highly infectious diseases, you gotta have an N95. And then for something crazy like COVID, you have the whole outfit the suit, paper covers on the shoes taped at the ankles, gloves on gloves with the suit sleeves inside the glove cuff also taped shut, spaceman helmet lol taped at the neck.

I guess for regular folks and disease spread in non-hospital settings you have to worry about valves and air coming out, not so much on a floor where everyone is already sick.

I went to school in SE asia and did a week in a TB ward, you better believe I had the N95 on me at all times :lol:

Back
Top Bottom