Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
2-3 weeks from this week and 2nd week of January we are going to have MASSIVE spikes in cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. People really are selfish as ****.
It's going to be had to see the spikes on top of the current spike. But yes, any hope of the numbers coming back down before late January is gone. We're going to sustain 1500-2500 deaths every single day until Trump is out of office.

When the vaccine rolls out these Covid deniers and anti maskers better not be in line and delaying the process longer to those who actually are taking this seriously.
Yup. With an efficacy of >90%, we don't depend on herd immunity as much to protect individuals. Better that all these deniers and anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers sit it out early on so that those of us who want the vaccine and who take this seriously can get protection by the spring.

All I know is I’m getting over it and this **** is no joke. I’m in the clear. But I was diagnosed a few weeks ago the Saturday Biden was projected the winner. The afternoon before I started getting what I thought was a ****ty sinus infection that I normally get around this time of year. Bad headache, sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes. Went home early (the drive sucked). Went to bed and conked out early. Woke up at 4 the next morning with a 102 fever, head pounding, sore throat, SOAKED in sweat, dizzy, nose running, horrible cough with nothing coming up, felt wiped out, They did the test but outright said that it was probably Covid (2 days later I got official results that it was the Rona plague) that Saturday and Sunday the fever broke but the dizziness and this horrible fatigue hit me HARD...and I was sweating through 6 shirts a day, so I’m drinking water and fluids just trying to keep from dehydrating. i just stopped wearing shirts. Then that went away, but the cough stuck around...and the fatigue. For a week and a half I just felt WIPED THE **** OUT! And another strange thing...I have these dreams...these really bizarre and bordering on horrifying dreams...some lovecraftian stuff. I’m finally on the mend and the cough and sore throat is gone, and the fatigue is lifting, those dreams are subsiding pretty much. But goddamn this is the mother ****ingest thing I’ve ever had. I’ve known people though that have had to be intubated...this Is ****ed up folks. It’s serious, and you DO NOT want it. Take it from me. A little funny thing I’m pissed at is I was too tired to keep up with when the Fire Red 4 shock drop was happening so I missed that...damn Rona...haha
Thanks for sharing and glad you're doing better.

Everybody thinks they're invincible until they're not, and there's nothing fun about being gravely ill. If I have to stay away from people for a few more months to preserve my health, so be it. Added bonus is not having to worry about getting the flu either this year.

This is what I mean about the spike on top of the spike. These numbers would come down if we entered a full lockdown like we did in March and April. More important than shutting down stores was people being scared and not seeing friends or traveling. But it's obvious now that people are not going to stay home or be safe these holidays. Instead we have our placebos: improperly worn masks, 5-day-turnaround on tests, and some misguided "I don't know how I got this" like ok Karen, we saw you hanging out with a bunch of friends on facebook, nobody cares that you all tested negative the week before.

With so many cases, you can safely assume that somebody at your gathering has been exposed to covid recently and that somebody on your flight has covid.

As somebody whose made vaccines for the last 9 years y’all gotta understand it’s so many levels passed through before y’all get to use it. Trust me they not throwing out some bs and saying here this will save you. It’s the smartest people walking this earth and the most sophisticated technology. Believe me when they give the approval for it you will be ok.

As somebody whose made vaccines for the last 9 years y’all gotta understand it’s so many levels passed through before y’all get to use it. Trust me they not throwing out some bs and saying here this will save you. It’s the smartest people walking this earth and the most sophisticated technology. Believe me when they give the approval for it you will be ok.

So what you're trying to tell me is there's no conspiracy from the New World Order to control the population with vaccines? How dare you perpetuate your logic, common sense and self responsibility on the American population.

Last edited:
The oxford vaccine is the one where they had to pause trials because one person had developed a neruological illness. Adding to that fact is that it's a mutated chimpanzee virus, I want the other vaccines, please.

I'm going to sound picky, but I want either the moderna or pfizer vaccine more

It's amazing how much cheaper the oxford vaccine is though. 3-4 dollars a dose versus 35-40 a dose for the pfizer/moderna ones

All I know is I’m getting over it and this **** is no joke. I’m in the clear. But I was diagnosed a few weeks ago the Saturday Biden was projected the winner. The afternoon before I started getting what I thought was a ****ty sinus infection that I normally get around this time of year. Bad headache, sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes. Went home early (the drive sucked). Went to bed and conked out early. Woke up at 4 the next morning with a 102 fever, head pounding, sore throat, SOAKED in sweat, dizzy, nose running, horrible cough with nothing coming up, felt wiped out, They did the test but outright said that it was probably Covid (2 days later I got official results that it was the Rona plague) that Saturday and Sunday the fever broke but the dizziness and this horrible fatigue hit me HARD...and I was sweating through 6 shirts a day, so I’m drinking water and fluids just trying to keep from dehydrating. i just stopped wearing shirts. Then that went away, but the cough stuck around...and the fatigue. For a week and a half I just felt WIPED THE **** OUT! And another strange thing...I have these dreams...these really bizarre and bordering on horrifying dreams...some lovecraftian stuff. I’m finally on the mend and the cough and sore throat is gone, and the fatigue is lifting, those dreams are subsiding pretty much. But goddamn this is the mother ****ingest thing I’ve ever had. I’ve known people though that have had to be intubated...this Is ****ed up folks. It’s serious, and you DO NOT want it. Take it from me. A little funny thing I’m pissed at is I was too tired to keep up with when the Fire Red 4 shock drop was happening so I missed that...damn Rona...haha

sucks to hear you had to go through all that and hoping you get better!

if it’s any note of positivity, fire red 4s will officially be dropping this week so you can still have a go at them!

Good to hear youre better. That fatigue thing is no joke. Last December I had the flu...or hell maybe I had the rona then, I worked in high end retail with a lot of Asian clients (where the virus mainly was at the time) and I was the sickest ive ever been for a week. I was dog sitting my boys crib so I was isolated but for a day or two I was so fatigued I thought I was gonna just pass out. Couldnt talk without coughing and barely made it to the store to get theraflu and some food. If I were that sick today, id def think it was corona. Had all the symptoms.

The smell in that room must've been crazy.
tenor.gif

So what you're trying to tell me is there's no conspiracy from the New World Order to control the population with vaccines? How dare you perpetuate your logic, common sense and self responsibility on the American population.
I with you, unless I get more proof, Imma believe that these autism-inducing shots are been made by these dudes...
nWo-Feature.jpg

#StayWoke

damn bruv, i was exposed to someone who had it on saturday. it is now monday i have no symptoms whatsoever but am getting tested this week inshallah
worst part is i dropped something off contactless at my boys parents crib, that ish is killin me
really hoping for the best outcome.

I stopped going to the gym. I haven’t been in 3 weeks. Thankfully I have my own weights etc. point being, unlike early this year, when we do get another lockdown, I’m all in this time.

Seems like people are dropping dead at a higher rate now.

Last edited:
damn bruv, i was exposed to someone who had it on saturday. it is now monday i have no symptoms whatsoever but am getting tested this week inshallah
worst part is i dropped something off contactless at my boys parents crib, that ish is killin me
really hoping for the best outcome.

How closely exposed were you?

The oxford vaccine is the one where they had to pause trials because one person had developed a neruological illness. Adding to that fact is that it's a mutated chimpanzee virus, I want the other vaccines, please.

It's amazing how much cheaper the oxford vaccine is though. 3-4 dollars a dose versus 35-40 a dose for the pfizer/moderna ones

How closely exposed were you?
its my boy so we always kick it, me and him were working out together the whole week and he was over my crib last weekend. I got tested on Friday with a negative test.
Saturday we drove 2 hours in the same whip and rode dirt bikes all day and drove back home in the same whip.
So exposed pretty well.

You aren't wrong though. They're still trying to figure out the optimal dose for the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine, but either way it seems to provide very good efficacy. Something important to note is that they were the only one so far to test all participants in the trial for presence of the virus every week. Moderna and Pfizer only tested participants who showed symptoms. The lower 60% efficacy is likely a result of detecting participants who were asymptomatic. This vaccine seems to be the best at preventing severe disease, as NONE of the participants who received the vaccine experienced severe disease or death. It is possible that even though people may still be able to become infected, they will not experience any severe symptoms and still develop (long lasting?) immunity. The question is whether they are infectious or merely have a low level of viral particles that can be detected by PCR test. Unfortunately, since the other vaccine trials did not test all participants it is almost unfair to directly compare the results side by side.

its my boy so we always kick it, me and him were working out together the whole week and he was over my crib last weekend. I got tested on Friday with a negative test.
Saturday we drove 2 hours in the same whip and rode dirt bikes all day and drove back home in the same whip.
So exposed pretty well.

Oh yeah, stay safe man. Hope another test yeilds another negative. When you going again to get tested?

Oh yeah, stay safe man. Hope another test yeilds another negative. When you going again to get tested?
tomorrow and ima get a test after that too, supposedly you can get a negative test and still be positive so ima do it a couple times just to make sure. and obviously quarantine myself.

ty fam

You aren't wrong though. They're still trying to figure out the optimal dose for the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine, but either way it seems to provide very good efficacy. Something important to note is that they were the only one so far to test all participants in the trial for presence of the virus every week. Moderna and Pfizer only tested participants who showed symptoms. The lower 60% efficacy is likely a result of detecting participants who were asymptomatic. This vaccine seems to be the best at preventing severe disease, as NONE of the participants who received the vaccine experienced severe disease or death. It is possible that even though people may still be able to become infected, they will not experience any severe symptoms and still develop (long lasting?) immunity. The question is whether they are infectious or merely have a low level of viral particles that can be detected by PCR test. Unfortunately, since the other vaccine trials did not test all participants it is almost unfair to directly compare the results side by side.
I'm not a mathematician but it seems that if Pfizer and Moderna only tested the symptomatic participants then the reported efficacy are inflated?

I'm not a mathematician but it seems that if Pfizer and Moderna only tested the symptomatic participants then the reported efficacy are inflated?

Maybe. It is a safe assumption that some participants in BOTH groups (likely more who received the placebo) were asymptomatic, so while the number may be inflated, it might also be an underestimate. We simply don't have the data.

Back
Top Bottom