Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Olympics are still on track.

Just saw on the news that they’re requesting each government to supply the athletes with the vaccine in advance.

Then I suppose athletes are skipping the line.

What a ****show.

second shot done :nthat:
3CD0FCB6-DC2F-4BC9-915B-0EFBA6439C89.jpeg

The Olympics are still on track.

Just saw on the news that they’re requesting each government to supply the athletes with the vaccine in advance.

Then I suppose athletes are skipping the line.

What a ****show.
Let them have it but their asses better stay there for a year.. I think the olympics is a money pit too. Japan just wants to make their **** investment worth it. FOH

1 year (yesterday) lookback interview with Fauci when there were only 5 confirmed cases in the USA

He confidently predicted Moderna vax in ~1 year, discussed how difficult lockdowns in US cities might be, and much more.

Last edited:
Let them have it but their asses better stay there for a year.. I think the olympics is a money pit too. Japan just wants to make their **** investment worth it. FOH

Ain’t no one staying there for longer than 15 days.
I even heard that they’re considering having public !

if they don’t cancel all together they’ll do something slightly ****ed up as banning Brasil and South Africa.

Japan is going to be a super spreader. But aside from that I can’t see Japanese people backing the government on this.

1. Japanese generally hate other people.
2. They’re going through a huge outbreak right now

about 10 hours after the second shot, i started feeling a little sick, body aches, and mild chills. i'd rate the discomfort a 1.4/8. i took some tylenol and now i'm at work. prolly leave early and go home for a nap before i get my kids :lol:

Ain’t no one staying there for longer than 15 days.
I even heard that they’re considering having public !

if they don’t cancel all together they’ll do something slightly ****ed up as banning Brasil and South Africa.

Japan is going to be a super spreader. But aside from that I can’t see Japanese people backing the government on this.

1. Japanese generally hate other people.
2. They’re going through a huge outbreak right now
Oh I’m with you. The thing should be canceled without question. Hold a henti event instead

Back
Top Bottom