Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Crazy its only May and they are already having pop up vaccine clinics around Seattle. Definitely didn't expect this to be the case until June at least. That probably means supply is outweighing demand though but fortunately most people around here seem to be in favor of getting the shot(s).

Crazy its only May and they are already having pop up vaccine clinics around Seattle. Definitely didn't expect this to be the case until June at least. That probably means supply is outweighing demand though but fortunately most people around here seem to be in favor of getting the shot(s).
Agree. I think people especially in cities are down, but they aren't going out of their way to travel and get theirs. I put myself in the lethargic camp for sure. It was only after I could literally pick my vaccine AND location that I said ok its too easy not to go :lol:

I think Biden and administration is smart to take a more localized approach. If it was in every CVS/Walgreen ect...We would hit 70-80% in 30 days easy

Was good to see ppl getting shots at the Mariners game. Was wondering how active it would be for ppl to get it there

2nd dose of Pfizer coming in about 2 hours. Slightly nervous. Any tips to help lessen the symptoms?

Or just sit tight and ride the wave for the next couple of days?
Eat good before you go. Are you going to be working or busy in the next day or so? If not, just rest if you can and take Tylenol. Hydrate and eat healty. Vegetables, fish, grilled chicken etc. Avoid processed foods. Avoid junk food, sugars, and high sodium. I took the Moderna vax, not Pfizer. I didn't feel the effects untill I woke up the next morning.

Eat good before you go. Are you going to be working or busy in the next day or so? If not, just rest if you can and take Tylenol. Hydrate and eat healty. Vegetables, fish, grilled chicken etc. Avoid processed foods. Avoid junk food, sugars, and high sodium. I took the Moderna vax, not Pfizer. I didn't feel the effects untill I woke up the next morning.
yep, just had a breakfast and have been drinking tons of fluids for about an hour.

Relaxing is my specialty.

Get ready
Everyone is different
But I felt like crap the next day
I took some tylenol which helped
I feel great today tho

You were right, chills and aches hit pretty hard at around 2 am. No chills anymore, but just sore all over and a bit of a headache.

got my 2nd dose of Pfizer yesterday morning.
Was cool until i got a migraine last night.
Took care of that with headache medicine and got like 8 hours of sleep
Woke up tired as hell
and now I'm just....sitting here....thinking i gotta throw up

arm feels fine though

UCSF Medical had a very good discussion regarding COVID-19 vaccines and their potential reduced efficacy for those who are immunosuppressed. The whole video is good, but if you want to skip straight to the part about vaccine efficacy in immunosuppressed, here's the link to that discussion:

Thinking about my guy 05fordgt 05fordgt

Anyone test positive soon after testing negative? I was exposed to someone recently who tested positive then I went to get tested and came back negative. Thankfully I have no symptoms but I was in very close proximity so I'm praying I'm actually negative but still nervous. I'm gonna get tested in a few days to make sure

Back
Top Bottom