Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
#ModernaGang winning? (Self) Reported 93% efficacy after 6 months in most recent press release

Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine mRNA-1273: Final blinded analysis of Phase 3 COVE study shows 93% efficacy; Efficacy remains durable through six months after second dose

Moderna booster candidates demonstrate robust antibody responses to COVID-19 variants of concern in Phase 2

Dosing started in Phase 1 studies for quadrivalent seasonal flu vaccine candidate (mRNA-1010) and IL-2 mRNA program for autoimmune disorders (mRNA-6231)

Moderna has mRNA candidates in clinical development across five therapeutic areas: infectious disease, cardiovascular, oncology, rare disease and autoimmune disorders

My daughter been in school for 2 days and already has to quarantine cuz of a close COVID contact :smh: …All this rush to be “in person” and “back to” for what? :smh:
Man, I'm concerned this is going to happen with my daughter's elementary school. We received info that there won't be any social distancing in her Kindergarten class, but masks are required. Look, I understand kids will be kids. But c'mon. This district is funded enough where they can make the necessary adjustments to give some social distancing to these kids that are vulnerable.

Pretty annoyed by this.

Yea my lil shorty in the ATL area…vaccination rates low and they acted like COVIID was over like a year ago :smh: …Limited options for virtual learning as well

she’s in douglasville. Idk it’s a complicated situation with her living there with her mom but if it’s not going well I’m just bringing her back to mn.

they didn’t have your kid in online classes all year? They gave my daughter an ipad in mn for zoom school.

she’s there now though so who the hell knows what will happen.

she’s in douglasville. Idk it’s a complicated situation with her living there with her mom but if it’s not going well I’m just bringing her back to mn.

they didn’t have your kid in online classes all year? They gave my daughter an ipad in mn for zoom school.

she’s there now though so who the hell knows what will happen.
Last school year was virtual, this year in person…Started 2nd grade Tuesday now she gotta sit down for 10 days

Wid thing is ppl said this type of things were gon happen at this point in 2021 but still pressed to “open” up anyway

Last school year was virtual, this year in person…Started 2nd grade Tuesday now she gotta sit down for 10 days

Wid thing is ppl said this type of things were gon happen at this point in 2021 but still pressed to “open” up anyway

oh ok same here. She actually went back to school after spring break in mn and it was fine for the most part.

It’s a double edge sword you don’t want them falling behind and not socializing but you don’t want it spreading all over either.

I’m afraid it’s gonna be grand opening/closing repeatedly for a while at many schools.

Honestly the dude rapping looks like a different person. No, you're not missing anything by not listening to it.

Old boy put on a lot of weight during Covid. Oh well.....one less Abbott voter in 2022.

He went in and went out as well.

My sister is in a Master’s of Nursing program and half of the damn program are anti-vaxxers. Now these idiots are going to be forced to get it because they all do clinicals at local hospitals.

Back
Top Bottom