Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
According to Chinese scientists, it has already mutated and there are 2 separate strains we can catch. More on the way, I’m sure...
Yea the L and the S strain I believe. I think the stronger strain is centered mainly around Wuhan and there's no reason to think it's over here as of now

My HR has a WEIRD policy

If I have to be quarantined and it turns out I'm not sick, then they'll take the time I've been out from my sick time

If I'm quarantined and it turns out I have the virus, then I'm using my personal time.

This is how I understand my policy.

Imo should be the other way around?

HR was working the phones with the lawyers trying to figure out the labor laws regarding this

Someone said this about the 'it's just a flu' thing :

If it is just another flu..the flu kills 25-70k ppl a yr. Do we really need another thing in this world that kills that many people?

The flu been around as long as man, nothing we can do about that. But if somehow the coronavirus hangs around (as opposed to us eliminating it) because we acted too slow, then that's on us.

I agree

143B0A59-803C-49B0-BCE1-439D23B8DA43.jpeg

Nope, this virus has never infected humans before
Humans dont have to be previously infected to naturally be immune to it. But those who are immune (which may be very few) are less likely to die and will result in more offsprings in the future who will also be immune. This is what people usually mean when they say "develop immunity" to something.

welp..
Man. All these older people just traveling all Willy nilly. Four cases near me all linked to travel too. NY and Egypt. I think we all got it at this point. Without a shutdown in travel and this priest going to a convention, where were the precautions?
500 other priests all floating around out there

They need to do church services via webcam.
Conexpo just finished up in Vegas. It's just getting started folks.

Cancelling sxsw and the nba season gives me the feeling that this is way worse than they are letting on but they don't want people in an all out panic.
The Europe ban is wild... My friends just got back last week. Imagine being stuck there, how would you survive? Who can afford a hotel for that long? Hmm. Maybe I should keep distance from them for a while 🤔

Welp.... I’m in Pasadena :sick:

I'm down the block... >D

from the LA times article about the first LA county death:

“At this point, these cases were scattered throughout the entire county. There is no supervisorial district that does not have a positive case,” she said, and that does not include cases that have yet to be diagnosed. “We at this point say to everybody you need to be aware, you need to expect that there’s going to be transmission if you’re here in L.A. County, and you need to take the steps you can to protect yourself and the people you love.”

Back
Top Bottom