Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soc...utdown-china-tries-contain-deadly-coronavirus

Good to read quotes from people on the ground over there. Sounds like it’s worse on ground zero than what the media is saying. I can’t imagine how scary it must be to go through something like this. To quarantine an entire city is no joke. Hopefully these people can get the medical aid and supplies and food resources they need.
Even if the government manages to contain it how will they eliminate it in this province without a vaccine. They don’t even know how long it stays in the system. Has anyone that got infected recovered yet?

Why do these things seem to always originate in the same places
Just my understanding, you basically have a wide variety of animals in these meat markets that can be infected with and can also be the hosts of different viruses. Viruses are constantly mutating, and they can mutate such that the virus can jump from one species to another. Then there are humans going to these meat markets, increasing the chances of one of them becoming an infected with a virus that has recently evolved the ability to infect humans.

547b85dba3a274469e1937695c0aeb57.gif
1579816875516.gif

Guan Yi (virologist who identified SARS) on $Coronavirus outbreak:
"I’ve seen it all: bird flu, SARS, influenza A, swine fever... But the Wuhan pneumonia makes me feel extremely powerless... Past epidemics were controllable, but this time, I’m petrified."
(via Washington Post)

11 min ago
Death toll rises to 25
From CNN's Steven Jiang

China’s National Health Commission says 25 people have died from the Wuhan coronavirus with 830 people infected, as of midnight Friday morning local.

Twenty-four of the deaths were in Hubei province, and 1 Hebei.

Last edited:

Its getting real.

Guan Yi (virologist who identified SARS) on $Coronavirus outbreak:
"I’ve seen it all: bird flu, SARS, influenza A, swine fever... But the Wuhan pneumonia makes me feel extremely powerless... Past epidemics were controllable, but this time, I’m petrified."
(via Washington Post)

11 min ago
Death toll rises to 25
From CNN's Steven Jiang

China’s National Health Commission says 25 people have died from the Wuhan coronavirus with 830 people infected, as of midnight Friday morning local.

Twenty-four of the deaths were in Hubei province, and 1 Hebei.

I coworker of mine(I’m in Houston) went to urgent care because she has bad asthma, was catching a cold and was having a bit of a hard time breathing. She said they ran all kind of test before they even asked for insurance. She said people started masking up and everything. Apparently it’s mandatory they test you for the virus before anything. It’s probably a CDC code red and we don’t eem know it.

I coworker of mine(I’m in Houston) went to urgent care because she has bad asthma, was catching a cold and was having a bit of a hard time breathing. She said they ran all kind of test before they even asked for insurance. She said people started masking up and everything. Apparently it’s mandatory they test you for the virus before anything. It’s probably a CDC code red and we don’t eem know it.

Hope she recovers soon. Was she Asian?
I was at the Met Museum yesterday...anytime an Asian coughed or sneezed, the room cleared.

Just living in Flushing and seeing the **** I see day by day, this is scary. Cats empty out their lungs of phlegm in the streets like it's nothing. Projectile nose blowing. Coughing and sneezing without covering themselves. It's scary. I think the Parades should be cancelled tbh.

Ever since SARS, I've always wondered why Asians rock surgery masks. In some cases, it's a fashion accessory but a lot of people wear them throughout the seasons, presumably to keep themselves from being sick. But it's predominantly an Asian thing.

I remember when they shut down a couple of markets in Flushing over a Stinky Tofu illness outbreak. They were able to contain that but it was weird.

Just living in Flushing and seeing the **** I see day by day, this is scary. Cats empty out their lungs of phlegm in the streets like it's nothing. Projectile nose blowing. Coughing and sneezing without covering themselves. It's scary. I think the Parades should be cancelled tbh.
That's not only in flushing though. That's NYC all together. I've seen alot worse than what you've described.

Damn why it gotta be here?
Just wipe out the China...why we gotta feel the wrath of they karma?

Back
Top Bottom