Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
How you medicating?

I'm just drinking a lot of water.

If you're having shortness of breath, you should probably be in a hospital. They're saying that's one of the more serious symptoms.

The shortness of breath went away. I was worried when it happened. It sort of feels like it is passing through my system from like my respiratory system all the way through to my digestive system. First shortness of breath, then some chest tightness and discomfort, and now a bit of a stomach ache, etc.

I think its also healthy for the mind to go out for a walk, avoid crowded places and people if you really like/can but staying inside like that worrying 24/7 isnt good for your (mental) health either.

Go for a run, shoot some hoops (alone), take a brish walk at the park, walk the dog. Be smart though.

I'm just drinking a lot of water.

The shortness of breath went away. I was worried when it happened. It sort of feels like it is passing through my system from like my respiratory system all the way through to my digestive system. First shortness of breath, then some chest tightness and discomfort, and now a bit of a stomach ache, etc.

All in the mind too, you could very well have it but not firmly knowing and being a bit paranoid about it may make you think you have it and exacerbate certain things. Stay calm, do your due diligence and relax a bit. You will literally get yourself sick if you worry too too much.

I’m walking around Midwood Brooklyn and people look so stupid with their masks on.

Yeah, how are they gonna prioritize their health over drippin and splashin

I dont get it

What dont you get? As time passes more places are moving to lockdown. Italy has a complete lockdown with only pharmacies and grocery stores open. With the uncertainty of just how long this is gonna last some people are preparing by stocking up on food.

This is unprecedented so to assume the best would be naive.

If you live by yourself you can prob get by with a small amount of food but for somebody like me, that has 7 people under my roof, to not stock up on food would be foolish.

Even if you're not sweating how long this will play out, others are so you're looking at empty shelves either way. Who knows for how long

Woke up at the crack of dawn to avoid crowds, threw a mask on and walked a few blocks over to the supermarket and CVS to buy some quick last minute things. Walking on the sidewalks where there were no people, keeping my head down and swerving anyone coming my way.
Still couldn’t avoid some MF’er coughing on me :smh:
This bum was literally hiding around a corner, no way of seeing him.

:stoneface:

Detection of Covid-19 in Children in Early January 2020 in Wuhan, China

Screenshot_20200314-095704_Chrome.jpg

It's crazy how fast this virus is spreading.

Entire countries getting shut down.

Only a matter of time before we get our first confirmed case over here.

shame on the costco staff for allowing someone to purchase pallets full disinfectant hand towels.

It’s one thing to resell electronics, sneakers, limited items like that. Totally fair game to me even if it’s frowned upon.

But hoarding and buying out necessities and things of major need in a time of panic and crisis. Yeah, nothing wrong with robbing them to me. I wouldn’t rock with it in any other circumstance. I remember seeing posts of gas stations and liquor stores price gouging water when Hurricane Harvey hit. In that case just steal the damn water and let the employee call whoever. You’ll be gone already anyway

It’s one thing to resell electronics, sneakers, limited items like that. Totally fair game to me even if it’s frowned upon.

But hoarding and buying out necessities and things of major need in a time of panic and crisis. Yeah, nothing wrong with robbing them to me. I wouldn’t rock with it in any other circumstance. I remember seeing posts of gas stations and liquor stores price gouging water when Hurricane Harvey hit. In that case just steal the damn water and let the employee call whoever. You’ll be gone already anyway

Id throw the regular amount it costs on the counter and dip. What they gonna do. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom