Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
NEW YORK CITY SEES FIRST NOVEL CORONAVIRUS-RELATED DEATH, GOV. ANDREW CUOMO SAYS; NUMBER OF CONFIRMED CASES IN THE STATE JUMPS TO 524

Finally got clearance to wfh starting this Monday. Pretty sure my company got pressured from our building super because other offices are already shutdown.

Go get tested foo

The doctors will not test me because the state department of health will not allow them to test me unless I have traveled recently or come into contact with someone that I know has tested positive for it.

That is why so many places are shut down out of caution because no one knows how many people are actually infected and carrying the virus.

UK CORONAVIRUS INFECTIONS ALMOST DOUBLE IN 24 HOURS, WITH A TOTAL OF 1,140 CASES NOW CONFIRMED; DEATH TOLL RISES TO 21

money to help?
how about we stop spending 800 billion a year in military spending.....we spend more than all world leaders combined!!!
NATO? Stop spending whatever we are sending for now

men and women severing? keep paying them.......but can we find them jobs to do in USA? help the cause?

The doctors will not test me because the state department of health will not allow them to test me unless I have traveled recently or come into contact with someone that I know has tested positive for it.

That is why so many places are shut down out of caution because no one knows how many people are actually infected and carrying the virus.
Dawg...lie and tell them you went to a jazz game. Personally shook hands with Gobert.

Right now they're airing the 7 part documentary Basketball: A Love Story on ESPN 2 if you guys are jonesing for amazing basketball content. 100% the best fully comprehensive basketball documentary on the history of basketball. It covers the history of every major basketball event & every major player from the roots to now. It's an amazing documentary spanning 14 hours of content in 7 parts.

Just went to shoot a little hoops, a lot more people in the park than what I thought but still not a normal Saturday morning. Bunch of kids on scooters and parents having coffee and chatting, few people shooting around. Nice little sweat.

Propaganda?

what makes you think they care about other parts of the world ?
Do you ?
I could entertain your questions, but ain’t got time for that. Believe what you want, and I’ll believe what i want. When you start coughing up lung blame yah self.

Back
Top Bottom