Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

YouTube Description:

Selected moments from the Event 201 pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic. Drawing from actual events, Event 201 identifies important policy issues and preparedness challenges that could be solved with sufficient political will and attention. These issues were designed in a narrative to engage and educate the participants and the audience. For more information, visit: http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

EVENT 201 IS A FICTIONAL EXERCISE AND DISEASE

Read that yday and my goodness thats one hell of a “coincidence”. They release that simulation and so happens 90 days later, BOOM.

Idk what to think but this makes me want to think that is coronavirus was man made and planned.

I’m worried about everything. Watching the news isnt helping. My girl and I try to occupy time but we worry about our parents specifically.

I’m not a big religion guy but man if there is a God, please help us get through this time.

I wouldn't be surprised if they engineered this **** to do the damage it's gone do so we desperate to accept whatever "solution" and the associated aftermath.

You don't show symptoms but you need to be showing symptoms to be tested?

YouTube Description:

Selected moments from the Event 201 pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic. Drawing from actual events, Event 201 identifies important policy issues and preparedness challenges that could be solved with sufficient political will and attention. These issues were designed in a narrative to engage and educate the participants and the audience. For more information, visit: http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

EVENT 201 IS A FICTIONAL EXERCISE AND DISEASE

Selected moments from the Event 201 pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019

The mayor of Jackson, Mississippi has issued an order prohibiting the gatherings of 10 people in the city in an effort to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.

All restaurants in Jackson are ordered to close their dining rooms and provide take-out only.

All bars, nightclubs, taverns, lounges and private clubs in the city have been ordered to close.

The order will begin Thursday at midnight and continue until March 30.

"The city of Jackson does not have the luxury of a wait-and-see approach to the coronavirus pandemic," the order reads.

Violations of the order may result in misdemeanor charges
mayor.jpg

damn. The mayor kinda cute

The mayor of Jackson, Mississippi has issued an order prohibiting the gatherings of 10 people in the city in an effort to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.

All restaurants in Jackson are ordered to close their dining rooms and provide take-out only.

All bars, nightclubs, taverns, lounges and private clubs in the city have been ordered to close.

The order will begin Thursday at midnight and continue until March 30.

"The city of Jackson does not have the luxury of a wait-and-see approach to the coronavirus pandemic," the order reads.

Violations of the order may result in misdemeanor charges
mayor.jpg
Mayor sharp as ****.

yeah, i'm hoping democrats do what they can to fight for more than 1k per adult/500 per kid.

I know this is going to sound privileged but i don't want the $1k check. I know there has to be some people out there that need it more then me. I am lucky enough to still be working. I wish they would just find a way to get the money to the people that really need it instead of a blanket payment to people

I also hate that trump is trying to take credit for us being in a complete crisis. "I slashed the red tape like no president has ever done" like dude no one cares...stop making everything about you.

take the check and donate it to whoever he's going to be running against

You know anything about the Tuskegee experiment or how the US went to Guatemala and purposely infected over 5,000 people with STDs? I'm guessing you don't have a clue
So the US government is purposely letting thousands die so they can use money from the federal reserve to hand out to us citizens for what? They letting the stock market crash for what? They making the economy stop to a grinding half for what? Literally inconveniencing the world’s population for what? What’s the motive? who benefits from this?

i’m guessing you don’t have a clue.

So the US government is purposely letting thousands die so they can use money from the federal reserve to hand out to us citizens for what? They letting the stock market crash for what? They making the economy stop to a grinding half for what? Literally inconveniencing the world’s population for what? What’s the motive? who benefits from this?

i’m guessing you don’t have a clue.
You didn't answer my question.

Back
Top Bottom