Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Savage.
9087CC84-C631-440B-820D-3BF0B9DA6633.jpeg
9871E2B5-AA53-4D44-AE3B-F29ED269D6F2.jpeg

What is a conspiracy theorist to you? Because I pointed out the smallpox epidemic or the Tuskegee and Guatemala experiments you think my opinion isn't valid or something?

that’s the wildest ****

you always a conspiracy theorist for bringing up objectively factually documented **** like Tuskegee, Guatemala, Iran Contra:lol:

“Yeah but that’s not MY America that was then” :lol:

What is a conspiracy theorist to you?

Making accusations without evidence, which you currently, don't have.

Just because there's evidence of something in history doesn't automatically mean that same thing is being repeated today.

That said, you're welcome to opinions but I don't think you should be calling ppl stupid for disagreeing with you lol. This is definitely a agree to disagree kind of thing.

Seems like you expect someone asking questions to already have the answers.
Naw, your right. I thought he was saying the U.S was behind it, didn't know he was explaining that it's a possibility. 2 very different things. I didn't go back far enough to see where this started. I personally don't think the U.S was involved or that it was man made, but we don't have any concrete proof from epidemiologists that this was transfered from animals either. The bat theory is just that, a theory. So untill they can find a link between patient zero and the host, for me, any senario possible. Both man and mother nature can be completely viscious in their own right.

(Former FEMA director) named Craig was on MSNBC and go into a discussion about governors acting or not, and he said that Governors aren't waiting, they're acting. And the other guest (don't remember his name but he's been on there a lot lately) said the governors need someone over top of them who can look into the supply chain and disrupt places where masks and supplies are being hoarded and get those distributed elsewhere, and so therefore "the advice your other guest is giving isn't helpful" and that Craig guy ripped out his earpiece and said on live tv "I don't have time for this bull****." and bounced.

I'm sure someone will have the video soon, that **** was hilarious. Katy Tur is the host I think, and she was like "Well it looks like Craig doesn't agree with you at all".

:lol:

Edit:

people still want to order stuff online ?

i knew this was going to happen with shipping

"What’s more, research suggests that the virus can live on cardboard for 24 hours, so there’s a possibility that packages sick employees send may be contagious. "

guys give online shopping a rest

Absolutely not! Our economy is 70% consumer spending. With store fronts being forced to close, our dollars aren’t circulating enough to prevent the whole economy from collapsing. We also still need goods that might not be locally available. Yes the virus can live on cardboard for up to 24 hours, so Lysol the ****ing box before you open it my man. We as consumers need to make sure we are stimulating our economy the best that we can in these trying times.

Making accusations without evidence, which you currently, don't have.

Just because there's evidence of something in history doesn't automatically mean that same thing is being repeated today.

That said, you're welcome to opinions but I don't think you should be calling ppl stupid for disagreeing with you lol. This is definitely a agree to disagree kind of thing.
Point out an accusation I made without evidence. Quote it for me.

If you knew somebody who always borrowed money from you and never paid you back would you continue to loan them money? But you're willing to disregard the history of the US and act like they're incapable of wrongdoing? I'm talking in general not directly implicating anyone

And if I called anyone stupid they absolutely deserved it.

Welp. Went and got tested this AM and my flu test came back negative. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Won’t get the COVID results for 3-5 days, and was given a doc note to not work for 14 days. Guess I got that spring break vacation after all. >D:smh::lol:

Btw, I wouldn’t wish the flu and COVID swab on my worst enemy. My ****ing sinuses are still on fire right now.
I think Trump might have gotten tested after all ... he was saying how miserable that test was

“what’s the benefit of this”

:rofl:
Silly man pick one

They don't even need an excuse to do this though.

They could come out and say the "terrorist threat" is at level red or some B/S and revise the Patriot Act or create a new act to gain an increase monitoring. Sandbagging their own economic interests and creating a global recession with a man made virus to access cell phones (which was most likely happening before this) wouldn't make much sense. Would take a lot less elbow grease to access our communications.

(Former FEMA director) named Craig was on MSNBC and go into a discussion about governors acting or not, and he said that Governors aren't waiting, they're acting. And the other guest (don't remember his name but he's been on there a lot lately) said the governors need someone over top of them who can look into the supply chain and disrupt places where masks and supplies are being hoarded and get those distributed elsewhere, and so therefore "the advice your other guest is giving isn't helpful" and that Craig guy ripped out his earpiece and said on live tv "I don't have time for this bull****." and bounced.

I'm sure someone will have the video soon, that **** was hilarious. Katy Tur is the host I think, and she was like "Well it looks like Craig doesn't agree with you at all".

:lol:

Edit:

Son said Fugate.

Back
Top Bottom