Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hate Graham as much as the next guy but...

"I'm willing to pay 75 percent of people's income up to $80,000 to get us through that," he remarked. "This ought to be enough money to get us through the next six to eight weeks."

"I want to restore your income. I don't want to give you a thousand dollars and say good luck. I want an income stream," said Graham.

:emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking: So dude just woke up last night and turned into the second coming of Bernie Sanders?

I don't trust this guy at all. Being against giving people funds directly is fishy to me

Scary thing just happened Gas ran out at my local gas station

Gas shortage coming soon

Image result for time to stop posting meme

i work in correlation to the fueling industry
as an " essential service" there will be no fuel shortages of any kind

I hate Graham as much as the next guy but...

"I'm willing to pay 75 percent of people's income up to $80,000 to get us through that," he remarked. "This ought to be enough money to get us through the next six to eight weeks."

"I want to restore your income. I don't want to give you a thousand dollars and say good luck. I want an income stream," said Graham.

:emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking: So dude just woke up last night and turned into the second coming of Bernie Sanders?

Isn't this basically what unemployment does?

Caught this Dan lebatard interview today with a doctor from New York. She is in the top 25 “women to change the world” and sounded so scared about this virus. When Dan asked her is there hope, she talked about friends in hospitals that are unprotected and just started crying. SMDH

Can't help but think this is all by design.

This recession was basically engineered and brought about in under a month

The government making promises about giving out money as if they are our savior are red red flags to me

All your traditional local businesses are essentially forcefully being ran out of business which will lead to these mega corporations having total control in certain sectors and basically dictating prices.

Walmart used to be the big bad wolf but Amazon looking suspect right now.

they need to get camera's into these hospitals to show people what is going on. It's one thing to hear people talk about it but it still seems like people aren't quite grasping the severity. All the doctors/nurses seem to be saying its bad at hospitals. Like "worse then anything they have ever seen'' bad.

People eat meat but can't watch a video of a slaughterhouse...so show these people the real suffering that is occurring

Caught this Dan lebatard interview today with a doctor from New York. She is in the top 25 “women to change the world” and sounded so scared about this virus. When Dan asked her is there hope, she talked about friends in hospitals that are unprotected and just started crying. SMDH
Cowherd has Dr. Drew on his radio show this morning and he was the complete opposite. Two totally different points of view.

COINCIDENCE???

Vir Biotechnology has signed a letter of intent with Biogen for the development and clinical manufacturing of human monoclonal antibodies for the potential treatment of COVID-19.

Due to the present level of urgency, work has begun while a formal agreement is being negotiated. Contingent on the consummation of the deal, Biogen will continue cell line development, process development and clinical manufacturing aimed at advancing Vir's proprietary antibodies.

Vir says it has identified "a number" of monoclonals that bind to SARS-CoV-2 that have been isolated from people who survived a SARS infection.

Back
Top Bottom