Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
While the intentions behind giving all Americans "free money" are likely good, it's mostly to make people have an optimistic outlook about something coming in the future. It doesn't sound nearly as good, but I'd much rather see that money be given to states to help with the inevitable surge in unemployment claims, in addition to offering incentives to companies who maintain employment throughout the crisis, which will hopefully lead to less layoffs. FREE MONEY just has a better ring to it.

While the intentions behind giving all Americans "free money" are likely good, it's mostly to make people have an optimistic outlook about something coming in the future. It doesn't sound nearly as good, but I'd much rather see that money be given to states to help with the inevitable surge in unemployment claims, in addition to offering incentives to companies who maintain employment throughout the crisis, which will hopefully lead to less layoffs. FREE MONEY just has a better ring to it.
Isn't this 'free money' just tax dollars being redirected back to taxpayers?

This is sad and scary, but the headline that he had recently visited WDW is trash IMO. Sure, he could have caught it there, but he also visited Universal and could have caught it during travel, etc. Also, he had previous cancer, asthma, and frequent bronchitis history. That clickbait though...

Regardless, he's still 34 years old. It was testicular cancer, and a lot of people this age have asthma and the possibility of bronchitis history. It's not as uncommon as we may think.

Isn't this 'free money' just tax dollars being redirected back to taxpayers?

What you're describing sounds more like a tax return to me.

It’s not “free money”

last I checked I was giving the government “free money” out of my check. Last time I checked the government wasn’t working for me so why am I paying them?

There are many times I feel the same and I won't get into the specifics of how our taxes are "wasted" on things the average American doesn't notice or appreciate, but the fact of the matter is that an average American whose livelihood has been unaffected by this crisis (at least so far) does not need the money as much as those who have lost their jobs by no fault of their own. The examples in this thread alone have been heartbreaking and it barely scratches the surface.

Man amongst boys

tenor.gif

913A21D5-F1CC-4DB1-BC5D-B3ECD1E64CDA.png

got a email from the boss saying our Philadelphia Office has been closed tomorrow

it took the governor to step in and take action wild..

In a time of pandemic, which leads to sadness and depression, I'd like to announce that Facebook's dark mode for browser has miraculously arrived in these trying times.

this an old video from a chick who got some lung **** bc she smoked

but u made me anxious as I light up this crusty *** black and mild
I was asking myself why she mentioned smoking .....

Still hard to stomach as that's exactly how I imagine someone with this **** being .....

Back
Top Bottom