Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dawgs, I went grocery shopping yesterday and some people just did not give a **** about that 6' radius. This is why people still getting sick, by not taking this ish seriously.

So any time someone would try to come near me, I would Dodge them and they would give me these goofy looks....

- Remember when this was a Chinese problem?
- Remember when this was a hoax?
- Remember when risk was super low for Americans?
- Remember when this was just the flu?
- Remember when this was just an >80 year old already sick people problem?

Just like the 2008 crisis, our "leaders" have tried to downplay it at every turn to save their own face. Except this time it's not just the economy that's crashing, it's our lives.

You have wonder how effective this stimulus bill will be, especially with a vast majority of people likely being reluctant to frivolously spend given the uncertainty of this event.

It' is better than 0, but it's just a temporary patch. People still won't be employed, still can't even go out and spend on things even if they have money. If the virus disappears tomorrow, businesses aren't just going to re-hire every single person they laid off.

UnequaledEveryArrowana-size_restricted.gif

You have wonder how effective this stimulus bill will be, especially with a vast majority of people likely being reluctant to frivolously spend given the uncertainty of this event.
This bill ain’t for us regular people. This is all big business generated just like 2008. There will be so many people that won’t even get that stimulus. One thing I definitely know is government isn’t about giving out “free” money to the little people. There’s always a catch.

Just had an employee try to justify her reason to stay at work when she had the chills.

I straight up told her that her health is more important than work.

Man, why did look like she was about to cry after saying that. Smh.

Because she was probably taught as a child that you have always to work hard or else you aren't worth it. So it meant something for someone to actually acknowledge her as a person.

My dry cough from yesterday is much worse now. Muscle pain and fatigue today. Took some self care OTC meds. No fever, still have some kind of sense of smell/taste.

Registered for a test as a health care worker, waiting for an email response. This is after making contact with 3 caregivers of confirmed positive patients at work. Hopefully it’s just a common cold, but too many people in this household right now, tryna isolate myself as much as possible.

My dry cough from yesterday is much worse now. Muscle pain and fatigue today. Took some self care OTC meds. No fever, still have some kind of sense of smell/taste.

Registered for a test as a health care worker, waiting for an email response. This is after making contact with 3 caregivers of confirmed positive patients at work. Hopefully it’s just a common cold, but too many people in this household right now, tryna isolate myself as much as possible.

Best of luck brethren

What OTC meds are you currently taking?

Just had an employee try to justify her reason to stay at work when she had the chills.

I straight up told her that her health is more important than work.

Man, why did look like she was about to cry after saying that. Smh.
Because so many employers put profit over life. And yes, it's a huge problem from the boomer generation. Millennial driven companies are much more employee-focused

[Exclusive] Hwang Young-ju, grandmother of the 97-year-old cure “I thought it was a cold and overcame it”

*Kimchi Power :lol: :pimp:

I have a friend in the NYPD saying they haven’t been given anything. No masks, no gloves.

I remember watching a show a few months ago I think it was on the History Channel that said the US has a huge stock of medical supplies and medicine locked away in military bases. Wouldn’t this be the time to pull this out?

Back
Top Bottom